TripAdvisor

from $47.99
More Info
from $59.99
More Info
All reviews party bus club crawl foundation room chateau at paris free drinks vip club rock star pool party mandalay bay dance floor great music clubs edna blast itinerary vegas drais
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had a total BLAST! Julia, our Hostess, was so professional yet SUPER fun! We loved every club, and didn't want to leave any of them. But the Fun and drinks on the bus were soooo worth it! Was so nice to get right into the clubs past long lines. Thank you Julia for a kickass time! Hope to see you in January ;)

1  Thank laborlovinrn
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I took this tour while on honeymoon in Las Vegas and had an absoultely brilliant time. We met Ty in the Revolution bar at the Mirage and got handed 2for1 drinks coupons along with the itenary for the night.
While in the bar we met Dan from Washington state along with Bree and Geri from Alberta Canada who were also on the tour and we all hit it off and stayed together the rest of the night which was fantastic. Great to meet such lovely people.
From revolution we headed to 1 Oak. for the first 15mins there was not alot of people in but the place filled very quickly after that.
From 1 Oak on the partybus to head to Moon at Palms hotel. Everyone on the bus was having a great time with the free drink and alot of people making use of the pole. Even our host Ty had a go.
When we got off the bus at the Palms hotel finished our drinks then straight into the club bypassing the queue of people in line to get in. This club was the best of the night for me. We went out onto the balcony and danced the night away out there with alot of the people from the bus and the hosts.
Boarded the bus again to Caesars Palace to finish the night at Pure. Again bypassed the queue of people waiting to get in. The club was full of people by the time we had arrived so we stayed about an hour then headed home in a taxi after enjoying a great night out.
Thanks to Ty from Rockstar VIP, Dan, Bree & Geri we had an amazing time. I will be definately doing this again on my next visit to Vegas.

1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was very disappointing. They tell you that you will get free VIP entry to 3 clubs plus free drinks on a party bus traveling to each club. What they don't tell you is that you don't get on the bus until 3 hours into the night. You meet at 9:30pm and don't get on the bus until almost 2am. Then you are on there for 5 minutes of free drinks. We luckily only payed $40 since it was a TravelZoo deal but it is normally $99 which is definitely not worth it. You are much better off getting free passes from one of the promoters that are standing around everywhere. We did this for the Bank at the Bellagio and got in for free with free Champagne until 1am for ladies. Well worth it.

2  Thank Aquaphine
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We were in Vegas September 14-18 and knew we wanted to go out at least one of those nights so I saw a Groupon for Vegas Rockstar and booked it. I was a little nervous after booking because I didn't know what to expect but everything worked out fine. We decided to do the tour Sunday night so the schedule was to meet at Mix Lounge at 930pm then on to Foundation Room, Body English and finally Pure. We stayed at each location for about an hour which I thought was plenty of time. Our host was Stacy and she was waiting at Mix Lounge when we got there. She gave us our wristbands and went over the schedule for the night and told us the first place had two for one drinks (well drinks). Stacy also text the itinerary to everyone which was helpful. We had a fun group on our tour and that made the night fun. I actually had more fun on the bus than I did at the clubs. We were divided into 25 per group. The drinks on the bus were already pre-made which was rum and coke and vodka and cranberry. I enjoyed that you could get a buzz on the way to the clubs instead of paying for their overpriced drinks. The music was turned up and the drinks were flowing. It was a good time. One guy even got on the stripper pole that was inside the bus. Lol!

We did the tour the weekend of the Mayweather fight so every club had an extremely long line but with the tour we were able to skip the line which was awesome. Everyone in line kept looking at us and wondering why we were allowed to skip the line. I thought it was a great value because most clubs charge $25 for ladies but with the groupon I paid $85 for two people. It was a great way to try several different clubs that way you know if you would go back to any of them. The only one I would go back to is Mix Lounge. I would book this again but try it on a Saturday night which has a different club line up.

2  Thank summervacation07
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Me and the husband went on the vegas rockstar vip tour. We were excited to try out some clubs and meet some fun people. That's just what we did! Started at revolution lounge in the mirage. We got a 2-for 1 price on drinks. that was helpful. Then we walked over to one oak in the mirage which was hella expensive drinks. Then we hit the party bus and went to club Moon at palm's casino. This was the best club I have ever been to! This is where my memories get foggy. Great view and high energy music. Then we got back on the bus to go to club pure at ceasar's palace. I thought the drinks on the bus were strong. The party bus was a great time and our tour guide was amazing! We started on one party bus with vanessa and met some friends and ended up on another party bus(same company but left at different time) which was a blast. I don't remember this tour guide's name. They were both energetic and fun. I would do this tour again because it saved us quite a bit of money. My advice would be to drink the two-for-one drinks and then drink on the bus as much as you can! Thanks!!