“Airport Pick Up”

Book In Advance
More Info
$159.00*
and up
Vegas Rock Star Nightclub Tour and Helicopter...
Ranked #123 of 281 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I used Vegas Rockstar for an airport pick up as a treat to myself. Craig was my driver who met me and my 2 travelers @ the baggage claim area. He was polite and helped us with our bags and offered general conversation. He forewarned us about the weather and offered general advice for our stay which I found to be helpful.
While we were in the limo we tried on several occasions to take a picture. After a few minutes our driver kindly offered to take one when we reached our destination. He also check to see if the temperature was ok or if we needed more lights.
Upon exiting he helped us out of the car by extending a hand and then as promised, took a picture of us.
Clean limo, friendly service, polite driver, no hassle. That's a win in my book! Will definitely recommend and use them again.

All reviews
"rock star"
in 8 reviews
"mandalay bay"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews
in 28 reviews
"partying"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I haven't been to vegas in a really long time since I was in my 20's. This time I wanted to have some fun and live it up on the strip. Since everything has changed so within the last five years I my friends and I were looking up tours and what not and vegasrockstar.com popped up so I decided to give it a try. I booked through the website without any problems and picked the rockstar nightclub tour. We started at the Luxor (that's where we stayed in the tower) and the club hopping began. It was amazing!! VIP access I loved, champagne in the limo party for me and my girl friends and a stripper's pole! who doesn't love that?? It was awesome and amazing, best bachelorette party before my wedding a great way to spend time with my girl friends with the hassle of taxi's, alcohol and club lines! definitely we'll be booking them again!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ok - so 5 of us got the Vegas Rockstar groupon for $39. The evening is advertised as a $99 event.

I will say it's WORTH it for $39, but really a steal here's what you get:
Meet up at Revolution lounge and get a 2 for 1 coupon...$12 drinks. This is just a regular casino bar and a coupon that anyone can get anywhere...so not much to it.
Free cover for One Oak at Mirage - once you get inside you're responsible for drinks yourself (no discounts, and run about $15 each). - On a side note, One Oak was terrible, rude service, bad DJ, everything about it sucked. We left after 45 min and played slots until the party got started again.
We left one oak to go to Chateau. The party bus was full so we were put on a limo. It was still fun. The "open bar" consists of vodka/cranberry (they had sprite too), rum/coke, and whiskey...I'm assuming they had something to mix the whiskey with. All liquors were in a clear bottle and tasted like they were probably $3/bottle. I was advised that they can't tell us what brand they were but that it was technically liquor....
Arrived at Chateau - again, quick entrance, no charge. No drink deals. Great DJ, great music, we had a lot of fun.
Back outside, this time we got on the bus. We had a great time again on the bus although the rides are just entirely too short. I think EVERYONE agreed that we could spend another 20 min on the bus before going into the clubs.
The bus took us to Pure and got us in free, quick, and easy. Again no drink deals. It was a fun time inside as well and this was the end of the "tour"

So ultimately, $200 (for the 5 of us) got us free quick entrance into 3 clubs (which girls could've gotten into free anyway) and probably about 6 drinks a piece (if gulping and double fisting when you get off the bus). Anyone can get into clubs free if you plan ahead, so the value is really in the super quick entrance, the drinks, and just the party bus experience...which left a lot to be desired due to it being so short. It's OK for $39 a piece...it'd be a really good deal for $20. No idea why anyone would pay $99 for this unless they just have no idea how to get into Vegas without covers aka freevegaspasses.com will get you on VIP lists easy.

The shining light of our evening and why it probably isn't 1 star is Julia. She was a blast and just knew how to have fun. I would CONSIDER doing this tour again as is if I knew Julia was to be our host as she was that great, all other factors though, I would definitely pass.

2  Thank Taylor C
Reviewed July 14, 2013

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!! I booked this club crawl for my son's 21st birthday. A party of 6 to celebrate what was supposed to be a life time memory. I confirmed and re-confirmed with Erin to make sure everything was perfect!! I made sure she showed confirmation of payment via Paypal and she assured me my son's 21st would be amazing. Day of his birthday, no call from host as promised per Erin, no notification as to where the club crawl begins, NOTHING!!! I called and left messages and no reply!! The recording of their messages if from Memorial Weekend! It's July people, update your recording!!!! My kid's are calling me so confused and I'm out of state completely helpless. Ugh no re-do's on a 21st birthday!!!

3  Thank ydeanda