“LOVE” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“LOVE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Memorial day weekend I was here 3 times...AfroJack- David Guetta both Djs were here- very good

Very good... hard to get a drink but I was lucky to join in at a few tables...

Lines are nuts so get there early... or know someone!

100% I am going back someday

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The time of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I think this was the greatest party I have ever been to! I had 10 people in my group (8 girls, 2 guys) and we actually had a contact who was able to get the girls in for free & the guys in for $50 each.

We came on a Saturday around noon and only waited about 10 minutes before getting in. We opted not to get a daybed or anything, we seemed to be there pretty early managed to hold down a spot in the pool for the entire day.

Drinks were expensive ($14+ each), but that's what you get in Vegas... and they are STRONG (the bartenders in Vegas don't measure their alcohol... so you could end up with a 70-30 combination of liquor & mix), so they're actually not that bad of a price if you really think about it.

The music was AMAZING! Great beats, all day. Probably by mid-day, the place was PACKED. There were people everywhere! The pool did get a little murky, but hey, you're there to party, not to take a leisurely swim. At one point about 6 or 7 of the staff started spraying champagne over everyone - be prepared to go wild!

The only thing I would suggest is to get more bartenders!! I was in line for probably 30-40 minutes just to get a drink, missing out on prime partying time! If you're with a group of people, I would suggest taking turns on buying the drinks, so only 1 or 2 of you need to stay in line at a time.

With that aside, I had a fantastic time - EBC is the quintessential Las Vegas party - everything you see on TV, in magazines, etc.

1 Thank Tonya A
Oslo, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Visit, visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

If your at the Wynn or Encore, this is a place you must visit.
It had good vibes and we enjoyed.
Take the trip it´s worth it!!!

Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“hit the pool!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

you should definitely come over here when there is a dj set....the whole thing is gonna be around the swimming pool...many different bars and the quality of sound is amazing!....I had the most amazing night of my life at this place!....and many pictures are reminding me that!

Burlington, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unreal....one of the best times in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

If staying at the Encore....got to take in the Encore Beach Club....as a guest of the hotel you can purchase pre paid ticket which offers line access between 11 and Noon. I would get there early to secure a seat poolside or else you may have to shell out $500 for a day bed or even more for a cabana. Since it was just me and a friend we opted to sit along the pool....The party was in full steam...tons of hot ladies dancing, partying...enjoying the sun....Best beach, pool party been too. Plenty of area to roam around, even though it seemed packed...tip your bar tender regularly and you will get primo service...love the stripper poles...waitresses are right out of Maxium...everyone is in a great mood...not so sprink break drunks but just having a fun time.....loved it! If you're single its literally a "kid in a candy store!" Never saw so many hot ladies parading around!