“Meh.... Local mall”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Meh.... Local mall”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

What can I say.... it's ghetto but still a goodie. When I used to live on campus many moons ago, this was the place where I would go to shop. Now that I have moved out to the 'burbs, I hit up Galleria if I really want to go to a mall or the outlet stores downtown off of Charleston.

Over the past few years, many of the major anchor stores have pulled up and left. However, they still have Sears, JCPenny and a few other places worth mentioning if I could remember their names. Oh well... Food court is decent but nothing to write home about.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank MrInternational702

Haverhill, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mall was great”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This mall has such a great selection of stores I was in heaven ! My husband and I have been looking for an Ecko store and when we found one it was like Nirvana!

Visited July 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
264 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 229 helpful votes
“Great mall off the strip”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife came here to get away from all the tourist malls. We loved it. Normal stores where (it seemed to us) normal people from Las Vegas go to shop. JC Penney's is fantastic. It has several other great stores too. However, it's most redeeming feature is probably Cinnabon. Cinnabon does in fact rock. I'll be back next month again.

Visited December 2011

Visited November 2011
Sarasota, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Getting worse very month - drive another 6 minutes and go to Fashion Show”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This place is so run down - the Macy's is horrible, shoe department people won't wait on you or are missing - selection is horrible. The MAC counter employees act like they are doing you a favor by waiting on you (eventually). The women's clothing is for 50+ NOTHING nice. The sears is disgusting, Penny's is ok - but again hit or miss on selection and service. Dullards is closed. There must be 10 "club" clothes/shoe stores, 25 cheap shoe & sneaker stores and soooo many mall kiosks that the employees have actually grabbed my shoulder to try and get me to buy fake perfume, blunted out phone covers or underwear. Total waste of space - stores are constantly closing and I have been approached by beggars many many times in the parking lot - I don't go at night - only reason I even go is Yankee candle store, bath & body works, VS and express

Visited September 2011