“Getting worse very month - drive another 6 minutes and go to Fashion Show”
Review of Boulevard Mall

Boulevard Mall
Ranked #225 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This place is so run down - the Macy's is horrible, shoe department people won't wait on you or are missing - selection is horrible. The MAC counter employees act like they are doing you a favor by waiting on you (eventually). The women's clothing is for 50+ NOTHING nice. The sears is disgusting, Penny's is ok - but again hit or miss on selection and service. Dullards is closed. There must be 10 "club" clothes/shoe stores, 25 cheap shoe & sneaker stores and soooo many mall kiosks that the employees have actually grabbed my shoulder to try and get me to buy fake perfume, blunted out phone covers or underwear. Total waste of space - stores are constantly closing and I have been approached by beggars many many times in the parking lot - I don't go at night - only reason I even go is Yankee candle store, bath & body works, VS and express

2  Thank 305Pirate

Reviewed October 15, 2006

It's a typical, regular, mall that you would find in any major US city. As such, you can find your typical array of national chains. It's a little cramped and stuffy but not overly so. It's neither an upscale mall nor is it a dump -- just your typical mall. Unlike some malls that focus a bit more on nonchains, not a whole lot of speciality local stores were seen (other than perhaps fast food places in the food court, or kiosk stand vendors). Pros is that it's not that far at all from the strip and there's plenty of street level parking, just footsteps from the doors.

4  Thank orangekitty
Reviewed May 28, 2006

This is the oldest mall in Las Vegas. I remember when it was the only one here. It's really grown and been remodeled. The Boulevard has kind of a cold, concrete, basement feel to it, while the other malls in town are light and airy. Still, all the major shops one could need are found here, and it's close to the Strip and hotels. If you're looking for more high end shops, I would go to the Fashion Show Mall on the Strip. The major department stores in this mall are: JCPenney, Dillard's, Macy's and Sears.

7  Thank Madchen
Reviewed June 11, 2005

I used to think that the Boulevard Mall was the best mall closest to the Strip but now that I've discovered the Fashion Mall on my last vacation I won't waste much time shopping elsewhere.

However, if you're a big shopper like me, then you should still go to the Boulevard Mall because there are bargains to be found and it's less crowded than the Fashion Mall.

There's an affordable spa there now outside Dilliards that offers spa packages, manicures and pedicures, a convenient food court, some stores you won't find at the Fashion Mall and nice salons for a wash and blow dry!

5  Thank GrandCayman
A TripAdvisor Member
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Reviewed March 27, 2004

I first visited the Boulevard Mall in 1995 and found it to be first class shopping on this trip and following visits to Las Vegas, ie, 2000, 2001, 2003. I also found it convenient to have orders from JC Penny sent there for pickup during my visits. I will be in Las Vegas in April with family members and look forward to shopping at Boulevard and collecting my JC Penny order.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member