“Convenient and fast”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Sometimes you just need some food quick, and we stopped by to get lunch before watching a hockey game. It's inexpensive, fresh, and quick. While they don't do anything innovated, what they do, they do well. We both got burritos to go, and the employees were fast and accurate with our order. It's a lot of food for the money, and the burritos definitely tied us over through the game (and drinking) until dinner.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

After some shopping at the Premium Outlets, we decided to pop by for lunch as recommended by our hotel valet driver..the queue was long but fast movie..ambience was decent..but food was simply delicious!! We went to other Mexican places and they didn't live up to the goodness of chipotle!!

My husband & I shared the chicken burrito w/chips & salsa..
The chips are crispy and the salsa was fantastic!!

Perfect combo!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you're looking for a HUGE meal at a lower price than most spots in Vegas, look no farther than the Chipotle on the Strip. Same great food as at home. If you're looking for smaller portions, try just ordering one soft taco instead of the full order of three tacos. I like to get either chicken or barbacoa, black beans, lettuce, cheese, and pico. Yum. And you can't beat their guacamole. Love Chipotle in any city.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Probably, one of the best place with fast food in Las Vegas. I choose salad with pork - it was perfect. Too much size for me, but all was good. Delicious guacamole and light salsa.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Decided to pick up a quick burrito for dinner after a show. When I say it's just a regular Chipotle, that's a good thing. I knew what to expect.
Seating is difficult and limited because it's shared with two other fast food type restaurants.