“Fantastic room, be wary of Expedia though!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Circus Circus Manor Motor Lodge
Ranked #205 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Travelling from the Isle of Man we only need a room for the purpose of a quick kip before heading out so we usually book the cheaper older hotels at the North end of the strip. Circus Circus was the first hotel I stayed in in Vegas and found it a pleasant experience, for this trip one of the lads hadn't stayed at the Circus before so despite the fact we had a great stay last year at Riviera we decided to book in to Circus Circus where the difference between the hotels was 1 $.
Booking through Expedia we soon noticed that we had in fact been booked into the Manor Lodge out the back, this was not made clear upon booking so be warned. 2 of our party booked after us and were able to book into a Tower at Circus for no extra cost, when we arrived at reception though we were told that this would cost us an extra $120 per person.
The room itself in the Manor Lodge was fantastic, very spacious and clean but we were unable to connect to the WIFI which was dissapointing as this makes up most of the resort fee charge in the off months.
The distance you have to travel to get to the Lodge is the main reason why we wouldn't make the same mistake of booking this hotel through Expedia again when you know what you are getting at the Riviera for near enough exactly the same price.

For anyone wanting to stay here though please don't be put off by any of the reviews of the rooms as like I say the romm I had was fantastic, as were the rooms of my other two friends who had rooms in the Manor Lodge.

3  Thank Hutchy73

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here with some friends from Chicago,Il and it was very clean and the Queen bed slept comfortable. The rooms was spacious and the heat worked well. The employees greeted you with a smile at all times. The lobby of the hotel had a kiosk were you can take free photo shots and send them to your Face Book or Email address. The slots could of been a lot friendlier. LOl

Room Tip: The Manor Bay in building A were very nice. Rooms at the time was $25 a night.
1  Thank TLS41
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I booked Circus Circus because they had awesome rates if you booked through the website and it was very close to the strip. I knew I would be staying in the Manor (not attached to the actual CC, but not far at all) I will admit, after reading pages and pages of negative reviews I was nervous and I do know it's nowhere near the standards of the other expensive resorts and hotels on the strip; but, I had a very pleasant experience in the manor. The beds were comfortable, the room was a fine size and it was clean. The building did smell a little weird but that's the worst I can say about my experience. If you're going to Vegas and looking for an inexpensive place to stay, I see no problems with CC.

1  Thank Daniele D
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here cause it was close to SEMA. The price was cheap and I knew it was older, but it was clean and no big issues in my room. The buffet was good and probably average priced but convenient for tried feet. The free Wi-Fi was nice, the TV had a lot of channels, the bed was fine and check-in was pretty quick.
The only con I saw was no vent fan in the bathroom. I can deal with that.

Room Tip: Ask questions before you reserve.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Harrold1946
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed at over ten hotels in Vegas, ranging from little motels and the Days Inn off the Strip to the fondly departed Stardust, Tropicana, Bally's, Luxor, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, and Aria. This was by far the worst. I was greeted by gruesome stained carpets and grungy, smudged wallpaper, plus a vicious chemical stench piped through the ventilation in the hallways. Filthy piles of laundry on the bed when I checked in, many light bulbs burnt out, safe didn't work, no CNN on the TV system, then the TV stopped working. I called for repairs or exchange every day for 3 days, every day they sent a technician out, and still the problems persisted. Was unable to do the express checkout. When I mentioned all of this to a supervisor at the front desk, I got "Oh." Zero customer service. "$150 in promotions" were useless. Ripoff, stroke job "resort fee" (resort? hah!) with tax was $10 a day, this was not apparent on the mobile app. Bad location at wrong end of the Strip in a seedy neighborhood with endless drugged out panhandlers. Long, long walk to the next hotel. Buffet was vomitrocious. Next time: Luxor!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank bonzo2
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife called and wasn't told she was dealing with HotelSavings.com. She thought she was getting Circus Circus but we ended up in Manor. Old, outdated rooms. Were supposed to be in non-smoking wing but you could smell smoke everywhere. Lots of kids running the halls all through the night. Did not feel safe in parking lot due to lack of lights. When they asked for our feedback and I gave it to them they just dismissed our comments.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank OkieBullet
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Do not bother, place is a dump. Premium site is little more then a small patch of grass with a half dead olive tree. Which they do not bother to clean up the Olives that are now stuck to the bottom of my shoes. Pavement is little more then gravel, maybe the State of Nevada can show them what pavement should look like, at least the drive n on I 15 was smooth

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends