Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
  • Pool
All reviewsfree shuttlemandalay bayhi expressoff the striptypical hiefree breakfastshuttle servicethe breakfast areahotel shuttlegrand canyonpool and hot tubone night staywould stay here againminute driveroom was spacious and cleanthe hotel offersa great place to stay
Reviewed December 12, 2013

As a platinum member with Holiday Inn for years, this was one of the friendliest hotels I have stayed at. The welcome was sincere and welcoming. The rooms were nice, a little older but clean and fairly well maintained. The price I paid was exceptional and a definite value. I was in town for business and the hotel was convenient and I was able to get done what I needed. I would consider staying there again if I need an off the strip hotel.

Room Tip: No issue on which room to stay in. Any is good...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager45963, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting the compliments on our staff. We will definetly pass these along. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Fantastic customer service. The manager Nick was excellent and his staff is great! Check in was a breeze. Rooms so clean, quiet ,and comfortable. Breakfast was kept well stocked. Shuttle to strip quick and easy. Stay off the strip in a much more relaxing area,.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BoiseID999
GeneralManager45963, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and rating us a 5. We will definetly share your comments with our staff. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

If you just want somewhere reasonably priced to sleep and shower this hotel fits the bill. We were on a road trip and this place was close to the airport with easy freeway access. The rooms were clean although heading towards needing refurbishment. Parking, wi-fi and breakfast were all included so it was excellent value. However if you want the glitz and glamour of the Strip it might not be for you.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager45963, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Las Vegas. I am glad you stated we were a excellent value and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I got a good rate for this hotel and it was a nice stay. The room was a little "tired" but overall I was very pleased. I came to Vegas alone and I felt safe going to and from this hotel in the shuttle. The only downfall was that the shuttle only went to the far south and of the strip, it would have been nice if they would have had one twice a day, or something, to the North end and there is no restaurant . Free parking, no resort fees, free shuttle, and continental breakfast made this hotel well worth it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager45963, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed our amenities at the hotel that included the free breakfast and shuttle and we do hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I flew out to Vegas for a night since a friend was getting married. Reason for staying at this location is that I found a room on a Saturday night in October for around $60 after fees. No resort fees & free breakfast is a good way to save some cash from the standard casino/hotels. The shuttle hours were listed on a sheet in the room however I never used it. I woke up around 6:30am and hit up the breakfast buffet shortly after it opened. I enjoyed the food, the only thing I didn't care much for was the cinnamon roll.

My hotel choices are mainly based on value and Holiday Inn Express was the best that I found during my stay. I would stay here again if I was in town and found another good deal.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager45963, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

At the Holiday inn Express Las Vegas we pride ourselves with our guests getting the best value possible. I am glad to hear That our hotel satisfied your needs. Thanks you again and we hope to see you again soon.