Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Rummel Motel(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
All reviewswedding chapelthunderbird hotelfremont stcoffee makerthe room was niceresort feevegasstripmicrowavestratospherefeesactioncasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoyed the room, our room was on the 3rd with a private balcony....Very nice.........I was mislead, the advertising stated brekfast, but when i went down to it, they said they stopped it months before.....Very disappointed

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
gcarbajal, General Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Reviewed July 28, 2013

i stayed at this property for the !st time earlier this month on a busy Las Vegas weekend. My regular choices were either sold out or grossly over-priced. I had never stayed at any Super 8...by choice. I crossed my fingers, no expecting much and hoping that it would be tolerable. Well, I just completed my second stay. Bathrooms are always a make or break for me. It was a pleasant surprise to find that the room had a clean, newly renovated bathroom. Although the property is old and the furnishings are dated, it is clean. The neighborhood is the lower strip and it doesn't look like much but it is safe. The staff is friendly and accommodating, especially Carmen, who honored my requested to stay in the same room on my 2nd stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The floors were dirty, we asked that the maid service vaccuum them, but it was their lunch break, so we got our request a bit later. There were no towels in Room 145, no regular coffee in either room. I went to the office to get some, but was told they were "out of coffee". The bed in room 145 was nothing but springs. Uncomfortable to say the least. A group of "construction workers", who looked sort of like a bunch of Gang Members, stood outside our rooms drinking , smoking and with loud talk making it impossible to take a nap or watch TV. The final discomfiture was the cockroaches in the room! If it hadn't been so late we would have checked out and found a clean motel.
I have stayed many times at your motel on Koval Lane, and enjoyed my visit. The only reason that I booked these rooms was because the website indicated that your place was closer to the airport. Not true. It is located many miles from the airport in a rather sleazy end of the Strip. I will never stay at your motel again, and am seriously thinking of avoiding all Super 8's. The only good thing that could come from this experience is if you would refund the price I paid for rooms 145 & 147. I talked to the young woman on duty in the office, and although she tried to be helpful, nothing was done to correct the situation. Please respond to my letter, I am anxious to hear what your thoughts are regarding this bad situation. I am also sending you pictures of the rooms, and the lovely cockroach - only one of several bugs.

Beverly Snyder
beverlypiano@frontiernet.net
"

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the issues you experienced.

We appreciate your feedback as it is crucial in our efforts to improve and make your stay more enjoyable.
I sincerely apologize for the trouble this may caused you and we thank you for taking the time to assist us in personalizing not only your experience but every guest to come as I am making sure that situations like this do not repeat themselves.

Please feel free to contact me directly at gcarbajal24@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss any details of your stay.
Again, I truly apologize for the inconveniences encountered and I thank you for the opportunity to be of service.