My friends and I went to vegas on our trip back from the Canyons and we ended booking this place at the last moment.
The price was reasonable and the place was very close to the strip and yet it was quiet and nice. The facilities were good and the staff were courteous and they serve hot breakfast. Its till 9.00 AM on weekdays and till 9.30 AM on the weekends, though they extend it by 15-20 minutes if there are guests coming in.
The WiFi connection in the room was also good and there are shuttles once every 30 minutes to the strip and they drop you at Mandalay Bay or New York. It operates from 7AM to 1AM and it takes couple of minutes drive to reach the strip.
If you are looking for a good place to stay and slightly away from the Strip, then this is your place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refreshed Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas is the ideal choice of hotels near Las Vegas Airport. We're located just a half mile from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, South Point Hotel Casino and Spa and only 3 miles from McCarran International Airport, with convenient access to I-15 and 215 Beltway. Enjoy free shuttle service to and from Mandalay Bay, Aria Resort and Casino and Town Square Las Vegas. We also provide one-way departure service (no arrival service) to McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Las Vegas South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairfield Inn Las Vegas
- Fairfield Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairfield Inn