“Business review”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South
Ranked #114 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This location is an excellent choice to enjoy the Las Vegas experience. Its close enough to the strip for easy convience with a shuttle service, and the customer service is very friendly and they are very willing to make your trip much more enjoyable

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeraBarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend convention. Loved the free wifi, shuttle and breakfast. Our group of 4 needed a refrigerator as one of our guests has special dietary needs. They helped out and immediately changed rooms for us. We appreciated the upgraded room without the extra cost.
Great for a business or family traveler.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to see we were able to accommodate the special request of your other guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Arrived very late at night and interrupted the night auditors personal phone call to which his body language did not agree with serving guests. and it got worse after I came down to buy items in the market area about 20 minutes later, as he made it very clear he was being bothered, due to his comments he made to the person on the phone. The hallways and rooms are in need of a complete remodel, the tv/cable selections were very nice, the breakfast looked good, and the morning staff was very friendly and caring, and the outside of the building was very well cared for overall not sure if I would stay here again but it was worth a shot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MWATT
TeraBarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience at our hotel. I did speak with you upon check out that day and I have since spoken with the staff regarding your experience so that we can learn from our mistakes and make the next's guests stay even more enjoyable. Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast and morning staff being satisfactory. Please let us know when you will be in the area again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Not the grand casino hotel, small convenient , located near the strip. Free wifi, free shuttle to strip, free breakfast and clean rooms. Great for a budget. Free parking, cheap gas nearby. Agree with another review. We are on 3 rd floor and sounds like Riverdance is performing above us. Other guests often have no clue about being respectful. If I know who they are I'd flatten their tires.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your positive experience at our hotel other than the loud neighbors above you. If you come back to our hotel in the future, please let us know and we will try our best to get you on the top floor.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have no complaints about the hotel it is just the guest that stay there is a problem. I feel that if you are in a room over someone else head you should not act like you are home.. I as well as someone else paid to be in there room to so you should respect someone else as you would want them to respect you. I was on the second flood and there was times when I thought the people over me was coming throw the floor and land on me. They did not care what time it was at nite or morning you would think they where playing ball. So beside the quest over my head the stay was good. Room clean, pool clean, and breakfast was pretty good so I would stay here again if needed or had to.

Room Tip: Just think about someone is under you in a room if you are on the second floor and up.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize that the people that were occupying the room above you were anything but quiet. If you do come back to our area, please let us know and we will try our best to get your room on the top floor.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

There's a Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport and a Fairfield Inn Las Vegas South, so parse through these reviews carefully. I'll call them FFI LV Airport and FFI LV South.
In my opinion, airplane noise is not a big deal at FFI LV South. I've never stayed at FFI LV Airport, which is on the airport perimeter where I would expect more airplane noise there like some of the reviews here testify.
As for FFI LV South, I've stayed at a lot of FFI's around the world and prematurely concluded that all FFI's are cookie-cutter within a single FFI mold. I am wrong. FFI LV South rooms don't come with refrigerator and microwave unless you upgrade to an executive suites, which is really quite spacious. The next difference is the FFI LV South's breakfasts don't limit you to a collection of Jimmy Dean sausages. There's a scrambled egg substance which is common in some other moderate-range hotel's breakfast offerings.
I'm rating the rooms at 3 dots, average, only because my expectation was missed for a microwave and mini-fridge available for use in each room, like I've seen in other FFI's. For me, that's a difference especially if I'm on biz travel. I should have looked at the hotel's details more carefully. Otherwise, my usual rating for FFI's is 4 dots, or very good. The suite is really much nicer.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property and the differences between the only two Fairfield Inn's in Las Vegas. We appreciate your comments regarding the need for refrigerators and microwaves in each guest room and will take that into consideration in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have no major complaints, but all I can say is that the hotel was "ok". The accomodations were clean, but the pool could have been cleaner. It was nice that they offered a free breakfast, but ending breakfast at 9:30 was a bit difficult. I would have appreciated it if the time was a bit longer, say 10:00 or even 10:30. This is fine for families or if you are not in your room too much, but do not expect the Las Vegas experience here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
TeraBarr, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor regarding our hotel and your experience. I apologize that our breakfast time ends earlier than most. We follow are standard breakfast times set forth by Marriott, which are Mon -Fri 6:30a to 9:00a and Sat and Sun 7:00a to 9:30a. Thank you very much for your comments.