Open today: 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM

from $169.99
from $399.99
from $19.99
5,171 results
All reviews audience participation an open mind topless women sexual content cirque du pre show adult humor front row balcony seats amazing acrobatics new york new york entire show nudity sexy acts comedy erotic
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to see this on our honeymoon.
So. Much. Fun.
Hostess is amazing, so funny and beautiful.
The performances are jaw dropping and the fact it's a bit kinky makes it even better.
They get the audience involved which was really fun, we were quite nervous being on the front row though!
A must see.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great bit of fun!I was glad to be in the balcony since the cast interacts and gets the audience on stage!While it is a little naughty it’s not too risqué!Enjoyable to look at these beautiful semi naked cast members too.

1  Thank rickcardo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When my husband and I visited Vegas we went to see Zumanity. We absolutely LOVED it! One of the best shows we have seen. It's funny, jaw dropping, sexual, and fantastic. If you're not offended by sexuality then definitely watch the show!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The show was NOTHING like I expected (in a good way)!! I will say it is NOT your typical Cirque show and they mean it with the 18+ rating - hearing the F word in a Cirque show threw me a bit (not saying that I wasn’t hysterically laughing)! If you are easily offended, definitely not the show for you! My husband and I sat front row, in comfy love seats! The show started with this FIERCE 6’9” guy (Brandon Pereyda) in drag - complete with heels, who MC’d the show as well as performed an amazing aerial act - if you are a Rocky Horror fan, think Frank if he was fiercer and on steroids!!

I don’t want to give away too much of the show but there is some audience participation that is not for the faint of heart - you might want to choose the balcony if you are not into being picked to do some embarrassing stuff (you won’t get naked, that’s all I promise)! The two maids from the pre-show were freaking hysterical!! If you are a boob fan, there are lots of them - bare and out there. Dick and Izzy(?) were freaking hysterical as the sex crazed couple.

Bottom line is, if you are into dirty adult humor, mixed with sexy people Cirque-style, this is a must see!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to this show with some friends and had a great time! The entertainers were top notch, and the production value was extraordinary!

I have seen other reviews saying it was "nasty and vulgar", but you know that going in! That is what made this show great for me; it was like nothing I had seen before. This definitely isn't a show for children, but that is stated going in. If you're a prude or easily offended, just go see Donnie & Marie, as Zumanity wouldn't be the show for you.

They do have audience participation, and that was some of the funniest parts of the show!

Next time in Vegas, I will definitely see this show again! I recommend it to anyone that wants to see something different.