“Not for the prudish”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$92.99*
and up
Zumanity™ by Cirque du Soleil® at New York New...
Ranked #50 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: An adults-only (18 years) version of Cirque du Soleil's unique form of entertainment. Tickets available at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

If people would do the research, they would see that this Cirque Du Soleil is the SEXY AND SENSUAL one....so I am not sure what people think when they see that? Anyway, I loved it. I think it really is something that would have been even better as a couple, as long as your significant other isn't a prude either. They touch on most topics of sexuality, women with women, men with men and men with women, so if you are offended, don't bother. The arial and gymnastic acts are superb...some even done with a "bathtub" and while the performers were soaking wet....I have heard second hand it doesn't have the flash and flare as others, but since this was my first CDS I can not complain. There was comedy, sensuality, and acrobatics, what more could you want in a 1.5 hour show?

Write a ReviewReviews (4,640)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It had its moments, but overall not something I would suggest for others and not one I would likely repeat! I guess it's just not what I expected from Cirque de Soleil!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Having now see 3 Vegas Cirque shows - Mystere, Ka & Zumanity - Zumanity unfortunately falls last. I liked it but didn't love it. Some of the acts were great, some were a bit meh & I got bored. The emcee was amazing & I loved that part of it. The singers were also talented but I feel like they had some problems with the mics as I had trouble making out what they were saying. We purchased tickets from Tix4Tonight & ending up front row balcony from the side which was a great view.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Didn't think it was a good Cirque du Soleil show. It was weird. I liked the Criss Angle BELIEVE more.

1  Thank WhistlerPerson
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've seen a handful of Cirque shows and this one was quite different. It was good, but it didn't have the same flash and technical flare as their other shows. It's not for the prudish, either. This show deals with all aspects of human sexuality, so don't see it if that makes you uncomfortable.