“Party of 7 and we all enjoyed the show” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Zumanity™ by Cirque du Soleil® at New York New York Hotel and Casino
Ranked #45 of 447 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: An adults-only (18 years) version of Cirque du Soleil's unique form of entertainment. Tickets available at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
Killeen, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Party of 7 and we all enjoyed the show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been told this is the risqué-est of the Cirque du Soleil shows. If you are interested still, I would say to get your tickets quickly. Each of these shows seemed to sell-out while we were there. And if you are military (like we are) the discounts are almost as good as the employee discounts! The tickets we scored for about $75/person would have otherwise cost us $110/each. We had balcony seating and while it was not advertised as the best seats, no one had any complaints! Bars are located both upstairs and down. I would suggest trying to seat near the isle so you don't have to trip over people in the dark to use a restroom. I would also tell you that if you pay for the front floor seats there's a strong possibility that you will become part of the show so beware. :) The audience participation was part of my favorite part of the show!

Visited January 2013

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“No substance”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ok, so this is supposed to be sensual and tantilizing.... Basically it was boring except for the comedians. The acrobats had boobs exposed doing boring acts. I like to see action and excitement. Guess I should have known.

Visited December 2012
Sydney
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Is This The Worst Show In Vegas”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Take my advice and dion't bother finding out. Last year I went to see Absenthe and absolutely loved it. I thought this show woiuld be even better. How wrong could I be? This show is slow moving, poorly staged and down right boring. It's not erotic - it's just sad and tacky. Another serious problem is that it has seating in a horseshoe around the stage, but the whole showm is directed to the front. We had (expensive) seats on the side and we're totally ignored by the staging of the show. The night I went the theatre was only half full. This show should close in embarrasement.

3 Thank SurferPete
Phoenix
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I would see it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This show was excellent! I loved every minute of it. If I lived in Vegas I think I would see this & a few others every week! These shows are worth every penny!

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Naughty fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was super nervous to see this show with my mother but must admit we had a blast together!

We got our tickets discounted through Tix4Tonight. There are tons of locations along the strip, there is a screen is all the shows available and the cost. The selections go quickly so it's best to go early.

The show is SUPER funny and interactive, while also incorporating the stunning acrobatics that Cirque is known for. Definitely not the "typical" Cirque show but VERY entertaining. The are lots of sexual jokes and numbers but nothing over the top or offensive.

Visited December 2012