“Location/ accessibility/ pricing.”
Review of Tod Motor Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Tod Motor Motel
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Located along the Strip where restaurants are within walking distance. The rooms are clean with daily change of linen and affordable by any budget traveler. The staffs are very helpful and are knowledgeable in giving information on a wide range of subjects - locations of restaurants, entertainments, tour agents and places of interest. They even post mails for you. If you need to change any linen, the cleaner will do so. I would recommend any budget travelers single or solo to stay in this motel.

Room Tip: I like the upper floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BengLee

Reviewed June 25, 2012

1,roaches
2,stinks real bad
3,bad customer service
4,crack heads and panhandlers nearby
5,they will not refund your money

if theres a good review on this place its fake,or from a bum

terrible experience i rather sleep in my car next time! save your $45

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Arturo D
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This place is ok, they've done the best they can do with it. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, the "Excalibur" room. Apart from being old and slightly run down, it's clean and social enough. It's a little bit above the main part of the Strip, but the Deuce bus (which is 24 hrs) goes right to it so no huge issue there. Walking from the corner to the my room though could've been more enjoyable, but we managed. The only reason I wish I had stayed on the Strip instead of here was because of the experience staying on the Strip. Staff was friendly and helpful when I asked for advice, common area was fine. My major fault was no lockers in the room. Otherwise, it's an ok stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were just staying one night in Las Vegas start looking for a reasonable rate by driving up to motels in this area and asking to see the rooms, this one seemed to be the cleanest one so we stayed. Once we were in our room the lamps did not work so lighting was bad. In the end we woke up around 6:15 a.m. to find our door was slightly open, as the doors don't automatically lock you have to manually lock the door. Needless to say someone came into our room and took my overnight bag which they probably thought was a purse. It had some precious hair barrettes and a silver braclet in it, which are one of kind. Next time I go to Vegas I am staying in a secure hotel, bottom line! The owner didn't even seem to care too much that this happened!

Room Tip: Just make sure you manually lock door before you fall asleep!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Rose J
Reviewed December 28, 2011

If what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, this is probably where 'it' stayed. I didn't rate this place that much and the location is veering towards seedy, close to the stratosphere or not. Ah wait, it's Vegas - expect seedy. The room walls are whitewashed blocks, the bathroom clean, the sleep quality average. I was close to the road but not disturbed by noise. I didn't feel too safe walking back here late at night past the winos but to be fair, that's the city not the motel and no matter who you are, you need a walk in the dark! (thanks David Byrne)
There was exposed wiring from the plug socket behind the bed head and I regret not mentioning it to the manager (Bob?) who was a really nice guy, very friendly/ funny and helpful to me and to some Asian people struggling with the language, I'm confident he would have sorted the plug. Wifi available. ATM in the foyer and the usual tourist literature.
I was only here one night and on a budget. As such, it served it's purpose well enough, it was certainly a good deal financially and the friendly reception was a bonus. So my advice is take it at face value, a cheap motel within walking distance of the strip and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maddoghere4d
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Spent a couple of nights with my friend. Good budget option with great staff (Bob rocks!! And so does Pancake Lady), good breakfast and a nice pool. It's between the strip and downtown and close to Stratosphere tower. I recommend taking the 24 hour bus for $7.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank BernieSt
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We spent a couple of nights at Tod Motel and had a great time here. It's right on the Strip and you can catch the shuttle bus along to all the bars and attractions for $7 for 24 hours. Bob on reception is very helpful and friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone who is travelling on a budget (as we are) as it's great value for money. The breakfast was plentiful (thank you breakfast lady!) and doesn't end until 11am so you get to lie-in!

Room Tip: Ground floor, double room en-suite if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple