Tod Motor Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Vegas
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Holiday Motel(Las Vegas)
Aztec Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2011

The room was ok, as were the pancakes. However, they will overcharge you if you don't pay attention, like me. I booked a room in a 4-bed women's dorm room for what should have been $17.00. When I got there, I was charged $27.14 and got a 6-bed women's dorm room instead. I didn't have have a paper copy of my booking confirmation with me at the time, so I didn't dispute it.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I arrived in Las Vegas for the first time, 19 years old on a saturday night, overwhelmed with no idea where to stay. I called around 4 hostels and hotels i found on hostelword and none had availability. I eventually called the TOD and the guy on reception could not have been friendlier, assuring me there were plenty rooms and they looked forward to seeing me.

When i arrived i checked in, showed my Hostelling International card which saved me $3 a night, and gave me my room key. I was in a dorm room (i needed the cheapest) and it only cost me $16. There were 3 bunk beds in the room for 6 girls but it was only me and 2 other japanese girls who were very quiet. The room was immaculate, sheets and pillowcases crisp white, with towels, handtowels, shower gel on each bed and a night light. The hostel used to be a hotel so in room there was a bathroom and kitchen.

Generally im a fussy traveller and the idea of most hostels makes me uncomfortable, i would much rather have my own room, here - i felt very safe, the rooms were cosy, there was a common area 2 doors down from my room that had another kitchen area and microwave, free WIFI, and a TV. I spent Saturday night here with a Canadian woman who made me homemade banana pancakes and maple syrup for my journey back home!

Reception staff are so friendly, the guys are amazing, and i cant wait to head back next month!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 802 and it was impecable
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I came to Vegas from LA to work. I initially chose the Tod only because they allowed pets. I stayed in an older room first weekend (not so nice, but clean) then I discovered their renovated show suites. They have 3, so request one! They've also recently updated around 20 rooms with new carpet, etc, so those are nice as well.

The staff is what makes to Tod. So friendly and attentive. They have wireless Internet, HBO, pool, etc. And the location is great, though that part of Vegas Strip is a bit shady at night. But security is great at the Tod, and police constantly patrol the area. I'm a single blond girl and never had a problem.

Planned on only staying a few weeks at the Tod, but ended up staying a whole year! Was comfortable and didn't feel like leasing an aparment, being I was in Vegas only temporarily. Yes, the place is not very glamorous, but you can't beat the price! Oh, and the walls are solid brick. You don't hear the neighbors!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed November 25, 2010

I am Australian, I have lived in asia 2 years, one year in Thailand, one year in India, I have travelled throughout europe with Ireland as my base for 7 years. I have been in America 10 years, most of that in Los Angeles, Miami and New York.

What I enjoy about my stay at THE TOD is my peace and privacy, a sense of adventure and a feeling of safety knowing that wonderful people at the tod are providing a very co exist environment where guests can very much have the option of a social experience or retreat to an inner world.

There is so much to see and do in the city of las vegas; from a tourist standpoint, there are many wonderful shows and theatrical productions, from a networking standpoint there are conventions and tradeshows year long.

As a participant of the entertainment industry I very much cherish the ability to retreat and connect with the spiritual center within during my downtime of the lightshow that spirals to create this very interesting unique town which surprisingly has its nearby natural beauty of red rock.

I encourage people to travel the road less travelled enjoy some kareoki at Dinos fri/sat nights enjoy wonderful thai food at thai house and enjoy the local arts community of the first Friday of each month celebrating independant artists. The property of THE TOD is synergistic with the artistic soul, enjoy your journey in this school we call life, learning what classes you choose to explore...xx

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed October 19, 2010

This hostel is in the most fabulous location on Las Vegas Blvd, the world famous strip. It feels homey, clean, welcoming. They even make you homemade pancakes in the morning. I loved being able to check my email in the little internet cafe in the lobby. I was at a total loss of what to do beyond gambling on the strip and their staff helped guide me through possible excursions. I went to see the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam! The last thing I will say is the staff was awesome!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo