“Horseback riding at all experience levels”
Review of Sagebrush Ranch

Sagebrush Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the NW part of Las Vegas, Deer Springs and Jones.
Las Vegas, Nevada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Horseback riding at all experience levels”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a great time on our 90 minute desert ride. Devin was our rider and he was great.he put each of us on the right horses. I and one friend had no experience, we rode Dusty and Spirit, while my other friend had tons of experience and was put on another horse. He also gave us brief history on the area we were in and the other areas in Vegas while we were riding to help relax the less experienced riders.The ride was $65 each person and here is something many people don't know, the guides make ALL their money from tips.

Visited May 2013
Sagebrush Ranch J, Owner at Sagebrush Ranch, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing Sagebrush Ranch for your ride, we are glad that your experience was a good one. All our wranglers work hard to make sure everyone has the best time that you can have. We hope to see you again in the near future to experience another wonderful time riding with us. Happy Trails

London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing & Wondeful”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were lucky enough to take a morning ride. Pick up from hotel, 2 hour ride in the desert & mountains. Lunch is provided, then dropped off at hotel. For $109 per person is worth every $. The horses are wonderful I would recommend this to anyone even if you have never ridden before. The whole experience was so relaxing. The time goes by to quickly. Fantastic!!! :-).

Visited May 2013
Sagebrush Ranch J, Manager at Sagebrush Ranch, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing Sagebrush Ranch for your trail ride, we are pleased that you had a wonderful time, it was also a pleasure to serve all your riding needs. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Trails !
Ottawa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A lovely 2 hr desert ride!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I booked the two hour desert morning ride 18 May. We were picked up at our hotel and enroute to the horses ... my husband was hungry!! Jackie graciously stopped at McDonalds for him and bought him breakfast to go!! Within 20 minutes of the hotel we were at the drop off point where the horses were already saddled and ready for the ride. It was an interesting ride through the dessert .... and for a northern 6 months of winter gal, it was a distinct pleasure. I LOVE horses and truly, the horses on our ride were great! Alex, our guide was knowledgeable and a pleasure to chat with. He had stories of the horses and some of their personalities. If I have ridden horses more 5 times in my life, however, I felt rather like a bit of a pro with these well trained horses. I don't have any fear of horses - I just don't have the opportunity to ride them. Upon the return from the ride, Jackie had a lovely picnic lunch available to us. Would we do it again - you betcha! The only people that will not enjoy this ride are those with 'expectations' of what a horseback ride should be! Jackie and Alex were wonderful ... and the horses - well, I could have taken Dusty home with me ... a sweet, 'dusty' quarterhorse that actually 'listened' to me ... unlike my husband .... laughing ... another story.

Visited May 2013
Sagebrush Ranch J, Owner at Sagebrush Ranch, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
It was a pleasure having you ride with us, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves on the ride. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Trails !
London, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horseback Riding”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Once again Sagebrush Ranch outdid themselves. I had ridden with them before and had a wonderful time. This time I had 3 inexperienced riders coming along. All the horses were suited for each rider. Having ridden a certain trail previously they took us to a different area. The scenery was amazing, the mountains were so close that we could touch them and we had a wonderful view of The Strip. Once again an amazing time was had by all. Peace and tranquility. And to top it off they are by far cheaper than the rest of the horseback tours in Vegas. I would highly recommend Sagebrush Ranch and their string of horses. Not one misstep.

Visited April 2013
Sagebrush Ranch J, Manager at Sagebrush Ranch, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
We are so glad that you had another great time with us, and it was great seeing you again, thanks for riding with us and we'll see you again soon, Happy Trails from Sagebrush Ranch.
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and i took two of our daughters there for riding lessons and we all really enjoyed everything from cleaning the horses to learning about them and riding them. Everyone was sooo patient with me being that i was a bit ..ok more than a bit scared !! Had such a great time we will be back!!!

Sagebrush Ranch J, Manager at Sagebrush Ranch, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your lesson time with us and we are looking forward to having your family back again. Happy Trails !