“Great location just outside the strip”

Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard
Ranked #42 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Although Vegas is all about the casinos, I prefer a quieter location away from the hustle and this hotel was perfect. At check-in we were greeting by very friendly front desk staff who even offered us complimentary vouchers for bottled water. The room was large and spacious with kitchen amenities spotless. Every other venue in the hotel I stopped into was clean and staff friendly. The expedited check-out is also very convenient. The room is a slight premium on price but it offers a quieter setting if you hate to be in the thick of things. I'll definitely be staying here again when I return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Deena S
There are newer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Location was good-close enough to the entertainment. Outstanding privacy. Not much selection of restaurant on site. Services were outstanding/personnel were extremely helpful. We really enjoyed our stay in Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great view, peaceful and quiet; from the moment we arrived, ALL staff encountered was very courteous, helpful and professional. The rooms were all and more than we could have asked for. Will definitely return again!!!

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the 27th Floor of Tower #1, you'll have and excellent view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We came to the property as part of a timeshare presentation package. The one-bedroom suite was very comfortable with great amenities including a jacuzzi tub and full kitchen. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet. We enjoyed the pool area - which has good sunlight well into the late afternoon hours.
Location was far from the center of the Strip - up near Circus Circus. About a 20 min walk to the Encore/Wynn casinos (closest of the major casinos).
Our unpleasant experience with the property was that Hilton Grand Vacations made me sit through the timeshare presentation twice. Initially the HGV staff said my partner did not have to attend the 2 hour presentation. Then after I attended, I got voicemail from HGV that because my partner did not attend, I would lose the special rate I received and I would have to pay the value of the "gifts" I received for attending. After a visit with the timeshare marketing staff, I sat through another presentation, this time with my partner. So, I spent two hours on two days in their sales presentation. I don't plan to do another one of those timeshare preview vacations again. It wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DCguy20002
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the opportunity to let us know about your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate that you enjoyed our hotel and truly apologize that you had to go to the sales presentation twice. While we make every effort to let our guests know what the expectation is prior to arrival we are truly sorry that this was not communicated clearly to you.

Dana George
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We throughly enjoyed our stay here and I have stayed many places in Vegas. It was nice not to listen to the noisy slot machines or be hit with the oder of smoke ( and I am a smoker). The Hotel was top of the line. Beuatiful decor throughout and a staff that catered to your every needs. Never was approached and had someone to to coherse me into a time share tour. The rooms were beautiful and we even had a jaccuzi in ours. The pool was so inviting and very refreshing in the Vegas heat. I recommend this for those who want to visit Vegas but not have Vegas shoved in your face. Casinos are only a few blocks away, or the monorail 2blocks away, or even a cheap bus ride to hit all the big major casinos.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have stayed here twice, and would definitely come back again. This is very family friendly with the suites. For extended stays, I prefer this Vegas hotel. The staff is always helpful. We like that there is no casino attached, as it presents a more relaxed and smokefree environment. The pool is amazing, and having a market and deli downstairs makes for extreme convenience. They also have a full service spa on site as well. If you don't want to be right in the middle of the strip madness or avoid staying in a casino, this is the place. Cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Nice place to stay. A bit off the main strip. But manageable. The service was excellent however. Didn't feel totally comfortable walking back to the hotel at night. But as more things are built around there, that will change

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple