We stayed in Las Vegas for an extra day and night. It saved us a lot of money.
We are Hilton Honors members so I chose this place to stay. The price was great.
When you go in the entrance is beautiful. The people were great. We had to check out of the resort we had been in at 10am. The Hilton said we could store our bags until check in time and hang out at the pool. But when we got there at about 10:30am they checked us right in.
The room was, of course, smaller than the condo unit we had stayed at for the week but it was quite nice. The bed was comfortable. The place was clean.
The pool was beautiful. You could bring food and drinks in. Their shop with groceries and food, etc was right off the pool. Very convenient. I could get a huge cup of hot tea and they have very good sandwiches and breakfast food.
There is a pool bar. We ordered lunch and drinks and they were brought to our chair.
The large hot tubs are awesome. We sat in one during the evening watching crazy people bungie jump off the Stratosphere.
Our flight didn't leave Las Vegas until 10pm. No problem. They stored our luggage and gave us a pool access card after we checked out of the room.
The only problem we had was that the air conditioning system is loud. Rumbling.
After you fall asleep you don't notice it so I guess it's not super loud. Just noticeable.
They don't have shuttles to go to the strip. That would probably be a big plus as the hotel is past the main area of the strip.
There is a property across the street that stopped construction in 2008. A company recently bought it and will continue building. It is going to be quite a grand place. That will be a big plus to the Hilton. Entertainment, casino, restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard is located at the north end of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, offers convenience and luxury to business and leisure travelers with well appointed studios and one and two bedroom suites. The resort is a short distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and convenient to the I-15 Freeway, as well as easy access to nearby shopping, Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations Strip Las Vegas