Stayed here for a week in May for business. A short 4-5 minute drive to and from the LVCC, depending on traffic lights, which is perfect! Booked through a travel site, so there was no timeshare pitch or anything like that, we were there strictly for business.
We arrived around midnight, put the car in valet, and there was no wait to check-in. Single bed rooms are great, with a small kitchenette. Very clean, well stocked with towels, toiletries, etc. Another reviewer said that their room wasn't cleaned everyday because it is not a real hotel. Maybe they got a bad maid for their floor, because my was cleaned every single day, no problems.
The facilities are awesome! Marketplace is great, with fresh food, drinks, and convenient things like medicine, snacks, etc. I used the gym twice, with no problem getting on a machine. They also have a lounge with a big screen TV, couches, and a pool table. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice.
The location in relationship to the strip is good, not great. You can walk to the Riviera, Circus Circus, or SLS (when it opens in 2 years). A drive to the main drag (Bellagio, Caesars, Mirage, Cosmo, etc.) will be about 5-7 minutes depending on traffic.
The only things holding me back from a 5 star rating are two things. One, the prices at the Marketplace are a little steep. But that's expected for Vegas. Two, the self-parking is $8 a day ($13 for valet). I know the resort doesn't have the draw of a casino to offer free parking or valet, but that price was a little steep too.
Other than those two things, this is a great place to stay in Vegas if you want to avoid the craziness of a casino/hotel. Quiet, not too far from the main drag, clean, and overall a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard is located at the north end of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, offers convenience and luxury to business and leisure travelers with well appointed studios and one and two bedroom suites. The resort is a short distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and convenient to the I-15 Freeway, as well as easy access to nearby shopping, Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations Strip Las Vegas