Did the time share 2 hour presentation deal to stay here, and it was a nice getaway without our kids. Had teh 1-bedroom suite, which is huge and great if you are staying a few days because of the full kitchen. Our room had a direct view of the Stratosphere from our couch so that was fun to watch at night.
-Beautiful pool area. (We laughed that as long as you didn't look up and see the Circus Circus sign you could pretend you were at the resort in Hawaii)
-On the strip
-Pretty clean, I didn't feel gross sitting on the couch
-Not a good restaurant
-You are on the strip but the very north part so to walk, it is a long walk...and not a very glamorous walk at that.....lots of homeless people around the hotel
We wouldn't buy in here, but it was a nice place to stay for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard is located at the north end of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, offers convenience and luxury to business and leisure travelers with well appointed studios and one and two bedroom suites. The resort is a short distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and convenient to the I-15 Freeway, as well as easy access to nearby shopping, Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations Strip Las Vegas