I have no idea where these reviews are coming from. There are different buildings, we were in the "Cancun Building". Maybe the others have been updated, but this one was very disappointing. It is a miserable experience just taking the elevator up from the parking garage. There is a little alcove inside a door that is supposed to be accessed with your key, but actually never is locked, day or night. Yucky old carpeting there, and in the elevator itself, which is basically a beaten up, smelly service elevator. Also, the elevator is supposed to require your door key, but this too was never functional, morning and night. We had to get maintenance to fix the toilet as soon as we arrived as there was a steady flow of water audible. Most of the bathroom fittings had some kind of maintenance requirement. The 1 bedroom suite was OK, but the appliances were very dated in the kitchen. As someone has pointed out, the closet was basically inaccessible if you used the roll out sofa, although the sofa itself was quite good in comparison to other places. The preparation for arrival was not great, with an almost empty toilet roll hanging untidily in the tiny second bathroom. The master bed was good, but a tiny TV in the master BR, and a nice large one in the living area. They insisted on music being played at the pool all day from 9 am to 10 pm, and refused to turn it down, even though we were there mid week, and the pool area was almost empty at night. This music drifts into the unit. There were hardly any hangers on arrival, and the overall closet space and layout, at least in this unit, is poor.The towels had a mildew smell.
The pool area is pretty decent, though the water was a bit chilly. Not much to offer in the way of food, and what we ordered was not the best.
There has not been a shuttle to the Strip for 2 years I was told. The surrounding area is very shabby, not ideal for walking outside the resort. There is a supermarket across the street, and a good Outlet Mall very close by.
I notice that the manager answers all the postings here,which is nice, but the ones that are critical are given pretty meaningless responses. Personally, I would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new standard of luxury Las Vegas resorts has been established. Cancun Resort, in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada, is an all-villa masterpiece and the epitome of sophistication and indulgence. Scant few Las Vegas resorts can equal the comfort, affordable luxury and sheer spectacle of this architectural gem. A stay at Cancun Resort will take your mind and soul on a journey to places and times that only your wildest imagination can find. Exquisite Mayan sculptures, creative and playful waterscapes and slides, dramatic lighting effects and the harmony of elements; fire, earth, water and wind work together in concert providing an unforgettable vacation experience at our Las Vegas resort's ideal location. Dream of the ultimate vacation destination. This is it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Vegas Cancun Resort
- Cancun Hotel Las Vegas
- Cancun Resort Las Vegas
- Cancun Resort In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cancun Hotel
- Cancun Resort Villas Las Vegas
- Cancun Resort Spa Las Vegas
- Cancun Las Vegas