“Rude waitstaff”
Review of La Bayou Casino

La Bayou Casino
Ranked #180 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The machines paid real coins instead of vouchers and when my machine ran out of coins, it took forever for anyone to help me. You could not put coins in the machines even though they paid out with coins. The waitstaff was extremely rude and on several occassions. It was not an isolated event.

Jon S, Public Relations Manager at La Bayou Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear sumsum81,

We are sorry that the staff was rude. We will address this with the staff to ensure that you do not have this issue again. We do hope that you will come and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I'm heading to Vegas on Monday night, and this great place will be my first stop! I always have a great time here, and I enjoy the atmosphere. This will probably be the only casino I play at!

3  Thank Bonk57
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at La Bayou Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Bonk57,

See you soon! Travel safe and enjoy your visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Small but fun place to visit and try the slots and the drinks. Best to decline the extra rum in the Piña Colada as they can be pretty strong to begin with.

Dear Lawrie B.,

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I found La Bayou one evening while we were cruising Fremont. We figured we stop in and warm up as it was a chilly night. That was in 2011. We come to Vegas 3 times a year and every trip we plan a night at La Bayou, we love the staff the atmosphere is so fun, the drinks flow and the coin slots are a blast!
We will be in Vegas October 15-18 and I am sure there will be a few hours spent enjoying this tiny fun casino again!

2  Thank jeniec
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at La Bayou Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear jeniec,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you visit us each time you are in town. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We've been to this casino several times, and we absolutely love it... Great old Las Vegas feeling to it. We'll be out there again the first part of November, and this will be our place too play!

2  Thank Bonk57
Jon S, Public Relations Manager at La Bayou Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Bonk57,

Thank you for the review. See you in November.