“The best I've ever had!”
Review of Inka Grill

Inka Grill
Ranked #2,584 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went for a weekend getaway to Vegas saw a big truck with Inka Grill advertisement at the strip and we all decided to go and I must say all the food was delicious, I definitely recommend to everyone its a clean place with very gd food & drinks, the "Ceviche" very gd omg cant wait to go back!!

1  Thank Cali_Love_1

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I tried this place based on the recommendation of a waiter (Peruvian) we had met at another restaurant (not Peruvian). I have to say that the food was great. I had my old standby, Saltado Mariscos, and they did not disappoint! The wife had the Steak Saltado (not sure of the name) and the portions were large. There is only one guy in the back (the owner), so if you go when it is crowded, or even mildly busy, you will be waiting a while. If you don't mind the wait, the food is great!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a nice, little, "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant that we hope makes it. The food was outstanding, especially the ceviche, and the service exceptionally friendly and helpful. It was an education as well as a fun eating experience. The only negative, and it's a small one, is that the wine pour was very small. We will definitely be returning and bringing others to share in this delightful cultural find.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This small "hole in the wall" and very authentic Peruvian restaurant has excellent food and is a frequent favorite of ours. If you have a yearning for great food and drink (sorry, no pisco, yet), just like you would get in Peru, this is where you want to be!

Been to Inka Grill? Share your experiences!