“Wonderful Appetizers and Drinks”
Review of Mob Bar - CLOSED

Mob Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My two daughters asked me what I wanted to do for Father's Day and my reply was the same each year, "Dinner with drinks" to which both replied, "what about a trip to Vegas!" It took me a whole second to respond with, "YES!!!" My youngest daughter took care of the flight from Hawaii and eldest daughter paid for the hotel accommodations. Let's get to the Mob Bar, which I had researched on the net and since we were staying at the Cal we just walked over. It was a weekday evening so no crowd at all, just a few patrons on the bar. Very nice decor, soft jazz music and great service. I mentioned that I read on yelp that you could get a free app with two drinks and there was no question.."just order any app on the menu." Needless to say, we ordered several app to go along with our drinks...vodka martini for daughter, and gin for dad. Every app was delicious and reasonably priced, averaging about $6..sliders, antipastas on a cold marble was amazing with a variety of cheese, salami, prosciutto, olives, etc...yummy! We'll be back in October for sure.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went here after Mob Museum. Had a couple drinks and spinach dip. Dip was delicious. Server was nice. Place was decorated to reflect back in time during the big mob days.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Tried the Mob Bar after checking out the Triple George restaurant menu. We had a couple of cocktails and made dinner reservations at Triple George for an upcoming date. I liked the atmosphere here, and imagining what it would be like in mobster Vegas. Look forward to returning.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you're like so many others, you venture to the Fremont Street casino's for better payoffs, street music and great entertainment. So it's a natural to stop in to this little bar, have a drink, play some video poker and have your parking validated. Nights are lively in this can't miss location!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to the Mob Bar. I love this cozy little place. I did not eat this time. The staff informed me the owners are renovating the hotel across the street and the bar/restaurant will be relocated as well. I can't wait to see it. And yes, I did get a Mob Bar glass or two!!