Open today: Closed
More Information

Ways to Experience Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
from $72.65
More Info
All reviews front row funny comedians cheap seats comic headliner jokes gratuity tickets stage vegas rows mc
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We attended this show and Garrett was a laugh every other second. While we were not as impressed with his warm up acts, Garrett himself was hilarious! I think his comedy show is a must see attraction. Just stay away from the front row - unless you really want to be part of one of his jokes (and they are good).

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017

We showed up without tickets about a half hour before the show started. It was sold out but the manager, Ed, got us seats. Thanks again, Ed. The club was in the basement of the MGM Hotel across from the Hagen Das Ice cream shop and near a sock shop (Below the Knee) which was a hilarious sub-theme in Brad Garrett's improv comedy. The setting was intimate with drink service at your table. Brad Garrett was the headliner the night we were there. He has a terrific comedic talent, awesome timing and engaged the audience immediately. His show was hilarious, however, if you're offended by ethnic jokes and jabs you will be offended. Also, if you don't want to be part of the act don't sit in the front row. There were 2 other comedians who shared the spotlight with Brad Garrett. One was a young and rising comedian who did a nice job but was still finding his timing and the second was one of the most skilled comedians I've ever seen. His act was wonderful and he held the audience rapt. I enjoyed the show.

2  Thank Lulu5240
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a great night of comedy at Brad Garrett's. The place is a great intimate size and layout for comedy, save for some of the obstructed seats (which are cheaper). We saw Dave Cohn (sp?), who was a head writer for Leno, and then Jay Black. Jay black was a little raunchy, but not way out of line with what you might expect, and both had us laughing the whole time. It came up a star short for us because the host, John Bizarre, was only marginally funny.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017

OMG Brad is hilarious. The night we went we were lucky enough that he was performing. One of the female comedians that he had performing with him was woeful which was a bit of a let down.

Definitely go if Brad is in town

1  Thank TwoFrews
Reviewed April 30, 2017

My husband and I went to the comedy club last Saturday night. We both had seen Brad Garrett on TV and thought he was funny. We had no ides how funny. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. His direct, not-politically-correct humor might not be for everyone, but it certainly was hilarious to us.

The only reason I marked this review "very good" instead of "excellent" was the seating. I paid extra for first tier seating. When we arrived we seated in the back half of the room off to the side of the stage. This is not my impression of first tier seating. We were not the only people in the audience who felt that way. There should be some way of actually reserving a particular area or something. I am willing to pay for good seats, but I expect to get good seats in return.

We are planning to go back another time when Brad Garrett is appearing. He comedy makes the seating SNAFU almost worth it.

1  Thank Jacqui H