Open today: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
from $72.65
More Info
All reviews front row funny comedians cheap seats comic headliner jokes gratuity tickets stage vegas rows mc
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2017

April 19, 2017: My husband and I love seeing a comedy show in all the different cities that we visit. We just love to laugh!!! Vegas was no exception. There were lots of shows to choose from of course. We decided on Brad Garrett because we knew the character he played on Everybody Loves Raymond and my children have watched Steve Trevino's sets on you tube. We just knew they would be jealous! We thought it was so much fun and really enjoyed ourselves.

LOCATION: MGM Studios/Underground; We actually took the monorail from Bally's.($12 per person for 24 hours; If you purchased at 8pm, it was good til 8pm the next night for the monorail) This took you right to the Underground at the MGM studios which is where the Brad Garrett Comedy Show is. This is awesome if you bought your tickets already. However, we didn't buy our tickets yet. So we went to the lobby where the big boxing ring is located and to the Casino to buy our tickets. We had plenty of time to spare so we did donate some of our money to the Casino playing some slot machines.

TICKETS: Brad Garrett was there so the cost of the tickets are more when he is scheduled to make an appearance. It cost us $94.00 per person to sit in Zone 1. For us, that was the third row.

TIME: The show started at 8pm; they opened the doors at 7:30pm. We got there at 6:45 and there was a line already. The seats in your area are first come, first serve. They escort you to your table. If you don't like your seating area, that will be the time to tell them. The waitresses will come right away to recommend cocktails, etc. Then they will tell you to just turn the light on the menu that is on every table if you want another drink.They will ask you if you want to start a tab or just pay as you go. The show was only 90 minutes so no tab necessary for us.

SEATING: Before you buy tickets, they will show you a seating chart. It doesn't matter where you want to sit, you are purchasing tickets for a particular "area". We purchased tickets for Zone 1. I can say we sat in the third row which was a really good seat. They will tell you that if you sit in the first two rows, you will be picked on. The whole first row had reserved signs on them, so apparently you can reserve seats. The only con to the seating is that they were extremely close to the next table. My arm was literally touching the next person's and you had your own table. There was a sign that stated 250 capacity, so it is a nice little cozy area.

DRINKS/REFRESHMENTS: They had a list of drinks to buy of course. We had a glass of wine which was $11 per person. Prices varied according to the type. Another waitress will come around with gourmet Brad Garrett popcorn...caramel, cheddar...caramel and cheddar for $10. We bought one to taste and it tasted like popcorn. That's it. No other refreshments offered.

BATHROOMS: Uhhh....weirdest thing...you had to actually walk out of the club to the public restrooms in the mall area. Not good when people are drinking alcohol and laughing.

COMEDIANS: Brad Garrett, Steve Trevino & Vanessa Hollingshead
Brad Garrett was so funny! He picked on the front row so badly that I couldn't stop laughing. There was a couple that the man was a lot older looking than his female companion. Yep...he hammered them right from the rip. They ended up leaving. Umm...come on guys..nothing personal...it's all just having fun...If you are easily offended...simply don't go or don't sit in the first row!!! If he did pick on you a lot, there is a good chance that he will come out at the end giving you a signed hat. He also talked to couple that sat in front of us. The man was with his wife. This guy was actually the voice over artist for Frosted Flakes Tony the Tiger. He even did it for us. Awesome!! Vanessa Hollingshead was okay. I didn't laugh that much. She had a lot of New York jokes. I don't think we had any New Yorkers in the house because no one really participated in her jokes. There was a few lines here and there that would get you laughing but not as much as we would like.
Steve Trevino was awesome! You can really relate to all of his stories one way or the other. My husband and I found ourselves saying yep a lot. We laughed so hard with this guy and he is a must watch for sure!
Overall, we had such a good time and laughed which was the whole idea.

4  Thank PEasterling
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Went on April 21 with my husband and we had fairly good seats. Most seats in this theater are in a location where the stage can be seen. I found Brad the least funny of all three comedians. I don't mind crude but it gets old - you can only make fun of boobs for so long. Very very very disappointing. I hope he reads this because I think he is funny but now is just riding the Vegas wave of being ok with a mediocre performance and hoping drunks just flow into the theater. I wish he would donate my ticket fee to charity quite honestly..... others seem to think he was funny but listen to me and go elsewhere for the night. :-( :-(

4  Thank bsoeff
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We went to the club to specifically see Brad Garrett. He was really funny but nothing like Robbie from Everybody Loves Raymond. He was pretty crude, lots of foul language, and really attacked the people in the first row (I felt so bad for them).

The headliner Steve Trevino was also really funny, loved how he shared stories of everyday life as a husband and father. He was very relatable.

My husband and I had a great time even sitting in the back row. Our only complaint - we wished the club served coffee.

1  Thank Bernv78
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We wanted to see Brad Garrett on the last several trips to Vegas, but had not yet been able to. This time he happened to be there when we were going and I booked tickets in advance so we would be sure to go. Brad Garrett is an AMAZING comedian. He was great on TV as Ray's brother, but he is much better in person - seamless interaction with the audience, a great stage presence, etc. If I had been one of the other 2 acts, including the headliner, I would have begged off because Brad did his routine first and the other 2 paled in comparison. Note: I had the highest priced tickets (which are, nonetheless, reasonable), but sat about 5 rows back from center stage - seats are sold in zones. The earlier you get there, the greater choice of seats you have in your zone. Warning: Having been a sometimes unwilling participant in shows before, I can honestly warn you not to sit on the front row for sure, or even a row or two back, if you don't want to become a recurring part of the act.

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed April 24, 2017

This was by far the best night of our holiday. I didn't stop laughing from the minute the first act came on until the last act left the stage.
We booked in advance from the UK which I'm glad we did as it gets sold out very quickly.
So worth a visit if you're in Vegas

1  Thank SamFLolF