Open today: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
from $72.65
More Info
All reviews front row funny comedians cheap seats comic headliner jokes gratuity tickets stage vegas rows mc
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

We never laughed so much!! This show was great!!! Brad Garrett was there that night and was great !! Would definetly go again.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We were looking forward to visiting the comedy club. A few days before went to the laugh factory at Tropicana, and I must say that was better. The venue is really nice, not a bad seat in the house. However one thing we did not like for the price of drinks and all the extras in small print. Now as a Brit in American I fully understand tipping. However to get a cocktail and beer at $25 is typical vegas, but the then aurtomatically add 8% tax + 10% lac + 18% automatic gratuity is naughty!!!!! I am more that happy to tip well if the service is good, however for it to be decided for me I don't like. The acts were OK, nothing great. It's a shame as we were really looking forward to seeing the show.

1  Thank nsimpson84
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We were lucky enough to have tickets for a night Brad was actually there. He isn't really one of the performing acts, but rather has time on stage in between the other performers. I would have loved to see more of his stand up, but something is better than nothing. He's hilarious and the other acts were funny as well. Brad really interacts with the audience, which makes it even funnier.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Our evening at Brad Garrett's comedy club was one of the best I've had in Vegas next to carrot top. We were lucky to be there on a night when Brad Garrett was there. He and his two other comedian guests were absolutely hysterical. We had seats within the first five rows and the place was packed. I echo the sentiments of those who say don't sit in the front row in front of the stage unless you are willing to be picked on. They were relentless to the poor people who were sitting up there on our night. The other thing that is important to note is that they do add gratuity to your parties check and you may not notice it in the dark room. So just know unless your service is superior you don't need to leave an extra tip. The venue itself is very small and personal and there really aren't any bad seats. I would pay a little bit more however and sit in the first five rows. For the best possible experience get there at least a half hour early and if possible get there when the doors open 45 minutes ahead of the show. Allow time to find the theater. It's buried in the basement of MGM. Highly recommend this night of comedy.

1  Thank mcdedrick
Reviewed August 24, 2016

They sell genenral admission tickets in 3 zones. If you want to sit in the first few rows, you are paying a heft fee of $90+ for a seat. Then you have to wait on line at least an hour before the show to make sure you get a decent seat in your zone which is at the discretion of the person seating you, so if you are number one in line, it does not guarantee a seat in the first row. That being said, Brad Garrett was there that night (and he was great...quick witted, albeit a bit crass but that was part of the fun) as well as 2 other comedians who were pretty good. All in all a fun, funny night and I would recommend this place for a night out in Las Vegas.

1  Thank Linda S