“The best pancakes ever!!”
Review of BabyStacks Cafe

BabyStacks Cafe
Ranked #280 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast ALL day everyday! =)
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I would advise anyone who goes to Vegas to stop at Baby Cakes. Unbelievable variety. I would eat there every day if I lived in Vegas. Service and food is great. I view pancakes as a desert-and it was yummy!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? Awesome. We have come here everytime we go out to Vegas... Not too far from the strip and more than worth it! Love the island style food. Food is fantastic and always greeted with a smile and treated nicely. Red Velvet pancakes is what i always get along with a Kailua pig Benedict! So good! :-) recommend to all my friends and family!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I just had to hear what all the hype was about on these pancakes here so i decided to place a "to-go" order last week for a full order of red velvet panackes and half of a order of the banaca cream pie pancakes. Well my order was placed and told that I can pick them up within 20 minutes. Well i always give an extra 5-10 minutes when i place "to-go" orders just because not all the time are these orders ready. Well keep in mind this was my first time choosing to eat here and when i arrived the place was PACKED, but this is expected on a Sunday right? Anyways i paid for my order to only find out that my order was STILL not ready after me arriving 35 minutes later. Well the girl working the front registar went and checked on my order and said they were still working on my order. No problem. Well after about 10 more minutes she checks again and brings out 2 boxes of somebody else's order. Pretty annoying now at this point i've been waiting 45 minutes for what was suppose to be a 20 minute wait. She apologized and said my order would be right out. Well 15 minutes later my actual order came out and at this point i was basically over this whole pancake experience. They gave me a $10 gif certificate for the wait time. Nice gesture.. i guess.. The pancakes are Okay... Red velvet's were the best and the banana cream pie ones i could have made myself.. Not sure if I'll return..

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Thank you Trip Advisor again. I would have never found this place had it not been for your website. Great breakfast and while you can get your typical breakfast favorites, I loved the unique menu offerings that had a Polynesian flair. Well done Baby Stacks!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Great service by Vince. Thank you!
Adobo fried rice omelet and the red velvet pancakes were delicious (although, my husband thought they were too sweet). My kids loved their hot chocolate especially the whipped cream. My husband enjoyed his loco moco. The buttermilk pancakes were a little dense, but I would still come back to this restaurant next time we are in Las Vegas.