“Yummy breakfast, huge portions, attentive staff and $ only”
Review of BabyStacks Cafe

BabyStacks Cafe
Ranked #8 of 80 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast ALL day everyday! =)
New York City, New York
“Yummy breakfast, huge portions, attentive staff and $ only”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were on our way to death valley national park from LV when we decided to try this little gem.

The pancakes were very tasty, we ended up over-ordering not knowing the generous portions. We had side of hash browns, omelette and lots and lots of coffee due to the cold outside. The hostess was patient with my request to change tables and kept refreshing our coffee for what was a very long brunch (it was too much food to call it breakfast)

It was one of the best breakfasts ever!

Las Vegas
“Red Velvet Pancakes!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I don't get to go here often enough unfortunately but when I do go I always get the red velvet pancakes! So delicious and worth every calorie!

Minneapolis, MN
“So Darn Delicious.....”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My son took us to this restaurant for breakfast a while back, and now we're hooked. Every time we visit him in Las Vegas we have to go to BabyStacks - it's that good.

Depending on how busy they are, you may have to wait for a while to be seated - it's not a huge place. And, they won't seat you until your entire party is there, which I understand, but it can be frustrating.

Once seated they do an excellent job of passing out menus, taking drink orders, and pouring coffee. Food orders are taken promptly, and the food arrives at your table pretty quickly.

The red velvet pancakes are excellent, but I also love the lemon pancakes. Bottom line: the food is consistently excellent here. Whether it's pancakes, eggs, omelets....it's all good.

Give BabyStacks Cafe a try......you'll really like it!

KC
“Good & bad”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Red Velvet Pancakes & cream cheese syrup are too die for! The mgmt that runs the place is the reason I will never go back. Long story short, even though I was from out of town / state and was there for the 2nd time in four days, the mgr would not allow me to make a very simple substitution (I wanted two additional pancakes). FTR- the pancakes are small and menu does not state substitutions are not allowed.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Pumpkin Pancakes!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Love all the Hawaiian flair to this restaurant. We had a great breakfast, I had the Pumpkin Pancakes, so good! My husband had the Senior Egg special. We will definitely be back when we are in Vegas. I love these type of local restaurants!

• Visited November 2012