“Red Velvet Pancakes!!!”
Review of BabyStacks Cafe

BabyStacks Cafe
Ranked #465 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast ALL day everyday! =)
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I don't get to go here often enough unfortunately but when I do go I always get the red velvet pancakes! So delicious and worth every calorie!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My son took us to this restaurant for breakfast a while back, and now we're hooked. Every time we visit him in Las Vegas we have to go to BabyStacks - it's that good.

Depending on how busy they are, you may have to wait for a while to be seated - it's not a huge place. And, they won't seat you until your entire party is there, which I understand, but it can be frustrating.

Once seated they do an excellent job of passing out menus, taking drink orders, and pouring coffee. Food orders are taken promptly, and the food arrives at your table pretty quickly.

The red velvet pancakes are excellent, but I also love the lemon pancakes. Bottom line: the food is consistently excellent here. Whether it's pancakes, eggs, omelets....it's all good.

Give BabyStacks Cafe a try......you'll really like it!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The Red Velvet Pancakes & cream cheese syrup are too die for! The mgmt that runs the place is the reason I will never go back. Long story short, even though I was from out of town / state and was there for the 2nd time in four days, the mgr would not allow me to make a very simple substitution (I wanted two additional pancakes). FTR- the pancakes are small and menu does not state substitutions are not allowed.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Love all the Hawaiian flair to this restaurant. We had a great breakfast, I had the Pumpkin Pancakes, so good! My husband had the Senior Egg special. We will definitely be back when we are in Vegas. I love these type of local restaurants!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

It's a bit of a drive from the Vegas Strip. The ambiance is small strip mall in a residential area. There's maybe 12 tables. Reggae music playing in the background. Not crowded on a Wednesday morning. Pancakes were dense... maybe 6" diameter, with lots of options for flavors and toppings. Omelettes and skillets were excellent. Eggs benedict were good with great seasoned potatoes. The red velvet pancakes were unique and very good. Four of us ate for $40.