Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience O - Cirque du Soleil
from $123.33
More Info
11,588 results
All reviews cirque du story line acrobatics stage performance shows vegas music gymnastics awe cast
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

This was an amazing experience! You sometimes attend shows with preconceived ideas as to how the performance will go. This totally blew us away. Don't sit in the front rows unless you like being splashed!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Janet J
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Now I never write reviews. But I felt the urge after seeing O last night. What the hell are people thinking when they are giving a good review for this show?? Were they watching the same sham of a show I was???!

I went to see O last night as had read so many reviews that it was better than KA which I only saw a few days ago. I LOVED KA and thought it was soooo worth the money. For O I had supposedly the best seats in the house and the view was great, I could see the whole stage. I was so bored after the first 15 mins of the show and it just progressively got worse. I can’t deny the high divers diving into the pool from heights/trapeze and the oriental contortionists were amazing. There were also some visually beautiful scenes like the red curtain finale but they were very few and far between. In Last night shows there were also some major failed stunts. The rest was absolute RUBBISH. The clowns that took a good chunk of the show were there just to fill the time and the humour was DIRE!!! There was absolutely no story line, which I understood before the show, but it was too much randomness to the acts. There was no flow whatsoever. If you enjoy watching AWFUL dancing/choreography, poor comedy and want to feel like you are having a bad magic mushroom trip that won’t stop choose O. I seriously question the emotional intelligence of anyone that found this show entertaining and to be worthy of a cirque show. I really hope the directors of this show look into changing this show up a bit to fit into line with the rest of the cirque shows. As it stands currently it’s a RIP OFF. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. Go and see KA instead. I wish I had of opted and tried watching la reve instead.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Worldtravellerrik
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

AMAZING!!! The stunts these acrobats perform are simply mesmerizing. This is my absolute favorite Cirque show on the strip. I know it's the most expensive Cirque show, but it is worth every dollar. If you can only see one show on your visit, make it this one.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2019

I bought tickets well before we left Australia after I was advised by friend of mine who works with me. We made the right decision. It was the combination of water, fire and danger and we were thrilled with their performances. I got to thank my friend who advised me to buy tickets few rows away from the stage. He was right. We didn't get wet.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Jayantha J
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

This was the most fascinating show I've ever seen. It was artistic and thrilling and scenincally beautiful. I believe that it was a very awsome show I've ever seen