Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience O - Cirque du Soleil
from $123.33
More Info
11,588 results
All reviews cirque du story line acrobatics stage performance shows vegas music gymnastics awe cast
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

My third Cirque du Soleil show and the BEST! I would go back in a second to see this show again. AMAZING!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank EvaMaesGrandma
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Amazing performance, never seen anything like this before, go see and enjoy you will love it, one word brilliant

1  Thank steve340474
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

This show is absolutely unique. These extremely talented people push the limits of gravity and human body, and this creates a spectacular experience for us to enjoy. A must to do, go for it!

Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed the show, it was well put together. I would suggest getting a closer seat for effect as we were in a balcony seat and I could not see well.
Also, eat before you go because the concession stands were pricey. $9 for a Stella Artois, $16 for a 12 oz. Frozen Daiquiri

2  Thank 215danap
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

I have watched this show three times before, but watching the fourth time still impressed and satisfies me very much. I, personally, think it is the best Cirque du Soleli which combines both circus and art. I watched two other Cirque du Soleil shows after watching O show. Somehow, other shows didn’t give me the kind of “shocking” and sensational feeling as I watched O show. The O show and Celine Deion concert are the best two shows I would definitely attend in Las Vegas.

Date of experience: June 2019