Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience O - Cirque du Soleil
from $123.33
More Info
11,592 results
All reviews cirque du story line acrobatics stage performance shows vegas music gymnastics awe cast
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I have seen many of the traveling Cirque shows but this was my first time seeing one at a permanent location. As with all their shows, it was magical and did not disappoint. What makes this one so unique, however, is the staging. How it transforms from a pool deep enough for a breathtaking high dive one minute and the next there is merely a thin layer of water that an acrobatic is doing backflips across. It was fascinating to watch the water rise and fall as if by magic. Definitely worth seeing.

1  Thank SoloMode
Reviewed June 22, 2019

I bought the front row tickets, expensive but we were less than a meter from the pool and by the artists and the experience was lived to the great. Definitely the best show I've ever seen in my life, something incredible, from acrobatics to music, to describe it in a word i say MAGIC. Don't miss it

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank R9996FGnicolar
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

I’ve seen LA NUBA, KA, and several other cirque du soleil shows and I tell you this is by far the best of the best here in the states. When you are in Las Vegas, this is a must see show, so plan accordingly as tickets are sold out months in advance.

2  Thank mo75jo
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

We saw 3 shows while we were in Vegas and although I enjoyed them all this was far and away my favorite! "O" pushes the limits of what humans can do. I mean, WOW! We were near the front and enjoyed the water and how it was incorporated into the show. These men and women of the cast ate amazing!

2  Thank melissagJ3902GC
Reviewed June 21, 2019

I actively resisted Cirque du Soleil productions for, well, 20+ years since they first became popular. Other people would tell me how incredible they were, but they never sounded like something I'd want to see.

My husband and I visited Las Vegas last summer, though, and he really wanted to see some kind of show. I booked us for O without knowing really anything about the show or its plot. I was absolutely blown away.

We were able to get good seats (center-left, lower section) at the last minute at a reasonable price. The performers were so spectacular that I spent the following two weeks digging for more and more information about how they do what they do! I wanted to know how they breathe underwater; how they do some of the trapeze stunts; how they train. I learned that many of the performers are Olympic-level athletes!

Anyone will tell you that a Cirque show is indescribable. That is true. The music, the spectacle, and the performers all come together in an experience that words can't adequately capture. Part of my resistance all that time was a frustration with that lack of description. I am so glad that I caved! I really was enchanted by the whole thing, and I will gladly see other Cirque performances.

Date of experience: July 2018