“"o"”

O - Cirque du Soleil
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The show was amazing. The pool could be just a floor, or from 1" to 17 feet deep!! The acts were fabulous

Write a ReviewReviews (10,608)
All reviews
in 779 reviews
"vegas"
in 1,725 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to see O with my sister and we had a wonderful time! It was a spectacular show. So happy I got to share that experience with her, we thoroughly enjoyed it! The acrobats were awe-inspiring! They're so talented and everyone (singers/acrobats) beautifully shared their craft. The audience was definitely enthralled. Highly recommend this show, well worth the money! Go see it!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

An absolutely amazing show, a recommend from a passing couple who we met on another trip, so happy to have met them. The show was outstanding and well worth the high ticket value. I have seen many shows in the West End this show blows them all away......

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My Mum and I went to see a 10:30pm showing of "O" We were worried we wouldn't be able to stay awake as we were tired, but we needn't have worried. This show was enthralling from start to finish. The performers were awesome- huge leaps, dives and acrobatics were made all the more impressive by the fact that the stage kept turning into a giant pool! Absolutely worth the money. I think it has to be the best show on the strip!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Booked in advance slow start IMHO but fantastic show overall, the pre production and staging are just incredible god knows how they put these shows together, the guy next to me said he had seen other cirque shows that were better, they must have been pretty fantastic!!, used the aria express in crystals and it took 1minute, Bellagio was packed but slow moving walk right into show rather than any waiting in line, looking back I don't think the front row seats are worth the money, central yes but you don't need to be in the splash zone seats to see everything, seen another review stating seats at baCK were great so save some dollars for the slots don't go front row!!! LOL

Been to O - Cirque du Soleil? Share your experiences!