“More expensive and less wow-ey but still good” 4 of 5 bubbles

$141.99*
and up
"O™" by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“More expensive and less wow-ey but still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I'm not sure if this is because it was our second Cirque show but I just didn't find it as amazing as the first one (Quidam). It's hard to say if it's because it wasn't as good or if it's because we knew what to expect. I agree with other reviewers that say that there were a lot of acts going on at once. Overall, I thought it was more expensive and less 'wow-ey' than the other one.

Visited September 2012

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Totally Amazing Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went to see this in July 2012 when on honeymoon in Vegas. We had seen so many Cirque Du Soleil shows advertised that we never knew which would be best, however after quizzing lots of people we decided that the 'O' show sounded best and wanted to go to see what all fuss is about.

Totally blew our minds, what a show, unbelievable so it is and the best show we have ever seen. Its hard to put it into words but you are just going "wow" all the time and it keeps getting better and better. some of the stunts and acrobatics is just mind-blowing and you are going how did they do that. It can be quite dark in parts and humorous also but if you are ever in Vegas this is the show to go to.

Tickets are expensive but glad we paid the extra to get the really good seats we got.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Super-Irish
Corvallis, Oregon
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“A surreal water dream -100% worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

If you have any doubt, just do it! It is a must see and totally worth every cent. It may be the most expensive cirque, but the water... Oh, the water!
This is an awe inspired show of fabulous acts and beauty all performed over a bizarre stage that melts into water and reappear in a different form, to then disappear, and reappear in yet another form.
From the minute the curtain opens you will be inundated with beauty and acrobatics. The word fantastic kept coming to my mind, but fantastic was never quite this fantastic!
As for seats, well, good luck to figure the best. We were 3rd row center in the balcony which may have been great had the big galoot in front of me sat back in his chair. Front row balcony would have been great. The Loge seats may be great since they are not as high as the balcony and you might have been able to see the action in the main theatre. The Cirque clowns and performers usually come down the aisles and this was missed from the balcony. BUT, you did get an amazing look down at this amazing stage, and I am sure that the synchronized swimming was better seen from up high. So, it could be assimilated that there are probably things seen better from different areas.
I waited years to see this, and just blown away. Made the effort of coming to Vegas worth it. Hooray for the Cirque imagination, it is fabulously beautiful.

1 Thank christina T
Gloucester City
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good show but i've seen better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was hard to follow since there were so many acts going on at once. We had amazing seats, sec 103 row h seats 9-10. I have seen all the Cirque shows and while I think the acrobatics are awesome I just wasnt thrilled with this as show in a whole. Really expensive and a bit overrated. I think KA is way better.

Visited February 2013
San Diego
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“THE show in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have read reviews by people who claimed there was no story line! Duh! It is an acrobat and water show. The performers are great, the sets and rigging are mind blowing. Most of the acts are done high wire or in the water. We waited two years to see the show and were not disappointed. One hint, spring for GOOD seats. If you buy obstructed view seats - you get what you pay for. Lower seats (by the stage) are not necessarily the best. Do some research, look at the seating charts, choose a good seat and enjoy one of the best productions in Vegas. If it has been running almost sold out for 14 years, that says something.

Visited February 2013