“Best show ever”

$141.99*
and up
"O™" by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
“Best show ever”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

If you have a chance to see this show don't miss it. It worths every peny you pay. It is not a typical cirque de soley show. Amazing show, great music.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“my favorite cirque”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is my favorite cirque, i have seen 6. The combination of cirque acrobatics and water is a sight to behold. The stage, alone changing from water to solid, is amazing. The performers, unbelievable. A great show.

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One word -amazing!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Wow what an amazing show! Read the great reviews and have seen Cirque Du Soleil shows before, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend over $400 on two tickets. So glad I did! We were about 6 rows up and dead center and it was perfect!! There is so much to take in, at one point my eyes were dry because I forgot to blink! Great experience and very well worth the price of tickets. Definitely would recommend to anyone going to Vegas.

Homestead, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very different and entertaining”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very exciting and fun presentation. The Circ is always good as we have seen them in Miami and Orlando but this was very good. Pretty pricey but we had excellent seats about five rows babk in the center. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Skeptical at First”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife really wanted to see O, and of course I obliged happily until I the $180 / person ticket price. I honestly thought there is no show in Vegas worth that.

After seeing the show ... I'd go back in a heartbeat. The atmosphere was great, the performers and crew were phenomenal and the show itself kept me intrigued. The technology that went into the stage was just unbelievable. I would highly recommend going to see O.

On the plus side (I don't know if this is for all shows in Vegas), but they gave your plastic cups if you wanted to transfer your outside the theater drink! No need to buy $14 beers (not that I looked, but typically they're expensive).

Visited August 2012