Artisan Hotel
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$218
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$131
$127
Vdara.com
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$121
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$42
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
Orbitz.com
$19
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewstopless poolpool partiesoff stripgreat poolvegasloungelasnightlifefountain
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was a re-visit to the hotel by me.. I last stayed on a weekend when it was all "ultra lounge nights".

Currently (as of the time of this writing on 03/23/13) the Artisan's own website says from Sunday to Thursday it is quiet place to stay and on Friday and Saturday they have the night life.. however, when I checked in last Monday I was notified that they now have added Wednesday and Thursday to this, so I guess Sunday - Tuesday are now the only quiet nights. I'm not sure why the website hasn't been updated to reflect this, it's an important consideration to me whether or not I'm going to be able to sleep on a given night or not.

The hotel itself is a very cool place, it's a great location not far from anything worth seeing in Vegas and the decor and property are quite fascinating. It's definitely worth a visit, just be aware of what you are getting into, and perhaps check directly with them about exactly what nights are the loud nights.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for one as far away from the lounge as possible.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank captainoneliner
Dillon S, Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Captain,

Thank you for your review. We have added some additional events to our famous Friday and Saturday Afterhours Parties. We have a number of different events scheduled throughout each week that appeal to all types of fun seeking travelers. Twice a month, we offer Wine & Dine Wednesday, featuring wine tastings and a live jazz band. Four days/week we offer awesome parties at our top-optional pool. We always try to ensure our guests know the schedule of events when they check-in and accommodate any special requests.

Thank you again for being a guest of the Artisan Hotel Boutique! We hope that future travel will bring you our way again! If I can assist you with any future travel to Las Vegas, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Dillon Sweeney

Hotel Manager
(702) 214-4000
dsweeney@artisanhotel.com

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Anticipate mandatory valet parking; unless you want to park yourself across the street away from the hotel area. While not happy about that aspect, I can say with certainty that the valet drivers are not only personable, but highly intelligent conversationalists.Upon walking into the lobby, you are immediately enthralled with art hanging from ceiling(literally) to floor; the ambiance is enchantingly mysterious. The staff courteous, kind and attentive.
Had I not been there for business, the stay would have been an experience to remember; however, I was there for business.
Drawbacks include: noise, distance from strip activities, lack of available restaurants, no vending machine for snacks/soda. No room service weeknights after 10:00 PM.

Room Tip: If you want a quieter stay, ask for a room that is on the opposite side of the club. Also, bring your own soda/water/beverages if you're looking for something to drink after 10:00 PM. Best for singles, couples...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Ashley M, Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Cnloflin,

Thank you for writing us a review! We know you have a busy schedule and appreciate your time. I apologize about our Parking situation; due to our location, we are limited as to where our guest can park, that is why we include Valet parking with your stay or our guest have the option to self-park. I am glad to hear our Valet was able to assist you and our Hotel Staff was always attentive!

We wish you could have stayed with us longer to enjoy the unique Artisan experience. Once you do decide to return, please contact me and I would be happy to assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

If you go late make sure you are dressed right because they will not let you in. That's what happened to my brother and me when we wanted to get a room there they wouldnt let us in. It was do to the afterhours club. when we went in later that night it was a great place to stay something about the atmosphere made me fall in love with the place. The gothic theme and clean rooms made it one of my best value trips ever. The club was fun and the staff knowledgable. The club stays open way into the morning so if you can't sleep with noise then bring ear plugs. I look forward to my next visit in less then a week so I can experience everything thing they have to offer. The Artisan is a must to go with a partner or friend to have fun with and experience a nightlife when the vegas strip nightclubs close. I will be recommending to all my friends to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Zeus1987,

I want to apologize about the difficulty you encountered entering our Hotel during our Afterhours. Our Security staff is required to abide by our dress-code policy for anyone entering the Hotel during those times, mainly Friday and Saturday nights. However, if you had a reservation already made prior to your arrival, this wouldn’t have been the case. We are definitely a one-of-a-kind Hotel and take pride in our uniqueness.

We appreciate you taking the time in writing us a great review and glad to hear you will be spreading the word! Next time you plan to stay with us, please contact me and I would be happy to assist you with your next booking.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

A waitress recommended this place to us and we visited for a drink. Wow! It's like nothing I have ever seen before. Dark, gothic, sumptuous. The bar is fabulous. Staff wre great and kind enough to show us a room...we will definitely stay here next time we are in Vegas. It seems well priced, great location and only minutes from the strip.

Room Tip: High floor as the club is loud and open util 7!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly1814

Dear Kelly1814,

Wow! I am so happy you had a great experience while visiting our Hotel!! I hope we convinced you enough to want stay with us in the near future!

Next time you are in Vegas and decide you want to experience Artisan, please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

we got married here and return once a year. bring your earplugs and leave your kids at home. its a nice dark place to connect with your partner. the restaurant is also very good. there are usually deals for it on restaurants.com

Room Tip: the pool is 'european' so have fun.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ozmasmfc
Ashley M, Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Ozmasmfc,

I love that you are a loyal couple of Artisan and appreciate your time in writing us such a wonderful review! When it comes to your annual visit to Artisan, please get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in booking your reservation.