2,577 results
All reviewswhite castlegreat locationsmall hotelkeurig coffee makerpanda expressparking garagesmall poolvegas stripwould stay here againcentrally located on the stripeasy accessother hotelsfood courtmini fridgetreasure islandslot machinesnon smoking
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Cant tell you how dissapointed I was in the cleanliness of the room and the arrogance of the pit crew. I like to save money as much as the next person, but not in this kind of filth and lack of customer service and arogance of the pit bosses.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank gutshot
Reviewed December 14, 2009

The Casino Royale is a very no frill hotel. Not that makes it a bad place to stay. The location of the hotel is right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. I found it very easy to walk to other locations with great ease. The room was very spacious and looked as if it had been recently updated. The complimentary in room safe and dry bar with coffeemaker was a great amenity with no additional costs. The bathroom was spacious and stocked with plenty of pluses and plenty of towels. Upon check-in I encounterd a very friendly host. Considering it was late in the evening he was very quick and thoughtful. He even mentioned nearby hotels that offered free shuttles to other locations and reminded me that the hotel offered a luggage holding area if my check out and flight did not correlate. Now, there were a few negatives. The walls seemed a bit thin. I could hear people coming and going in the hall and could hear the tv in the room next to me. My room was located next to the outdoor courtyard area that sits between Casino Royale and Harrahs and there was some type of loudspeaker going on and on. I went to Vegas to run the marathon so I spent more time in the room then a usual, so these things were probably were more noticeable. After checking in I went down to the Casino to sign up for the "fun book" they offer. The hostess was rather curt and did not seem happy. Since it seemed I was bothering her as she was processing the request, I questioned why they didn't just offer the book when I checked in, she never acknowledged I even asked her a question. Overall the Casino Royale is a very nice hotel. The offer a great location and a nice room, other hotels in Las Vegas may be nicer and offer more amenities but you will pay for that. If rooms are available I would definitely make the Casino Royale my choice hotel while visiting Las Vegas.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank maddiescoots
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Cool place right on the strip its a bit small but what do you want for such a cheap hotle in the middle of everything...staff are great also.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rags158
Reviewed November 11, 2009

The hotel allowed us to check in by 1 pm, the rooms were neat and tighty, all drinks in the bar were only $1! And they had a Ben and Jerry's! I mean this hotel is the best, its right across street from Mirage, and next to Venetian! We were right in the center of everything and their service was the best. They are going thru some remodeling and their is no valet so you have to park in car garage in back of hotel but we didn't really care much about that. If your on budget, this is definitely a great place to be! I will definitely be going back there cause 70 bucks a night was the best. It didn't have the best of pools, but overall it was a great stay.

3  Thank Raidergurl1787
Reviewed November 4, 2009

Casino Royale is now my place to stay in Vegas. I have been several times and did not even know they had rooms. All the rooms are remodeled. The dollar beers and margaritas help getting your day started. The gaming is not intimidating. Loved my stay there. A hidden gem. You can use the money you save to put on your favorite game.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends