2,575 results
All reviewswhite castlegreat locationsmall hotelkeurig coffee makerpanda expressparking garagesmall poolvegas stripwould stay here againcentrally located on the stripeasy accessother hotelsfood courtmini fridgetreasure islandslot machinesnon smoking
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff not very nice, very difficult to find your way to the rooms. Air conditioning was not working in the whole hotel the last night we stayed, once again the front desk staff were not nice. Save yourself the aggravation, spend a little more and stay at the Mirage or Venetian.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Thomas M, Manager at Best Western Plus Casino Royale, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hello Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. I am truly sorry for the way you felt things were handled while you were our guest. As explained in an earlier email, we take our guest experience seriously and do anything possible to provide an exemplary experience for all of our guests, every day. Unfortunately, we did experience a system failure with our AC unit which we take complete ownership of. I issued a full-refund for all guests who were affected by the outage. Upon receiving your feedback from your survey, I issued a refund to you as well. I am truly sorry for this experience and hope you will return so that we may show you how great our team and property truly are! Thank you again for allowing us an opportunity to make it right!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Great location and good car park at the rear, we used Denny's next door for breakfast and Outback for tea...easy as...nice smallish hotel, try and get an upper floor room at the rear its quieter, preferably not near the lift or ice machine....they rattle all night...but overall good no problems, clean and comfortable

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We came to Las Vegas for our daughters birthday, the experience couldn't of been any better. The staff was great from the time we checked in and the time we left. The rooms were very clean and the beds sooo comfortable. The only thing I can suggest is maybe a microwave? But other than that we have a great time.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017

This was a good trip for my friend and I.The hotel was in the middle of everything, close to Denny's, next door to other casinos, next to Ben and Jerry's ice cream, they had good sales on shirts and other items, close to a drug store, very close to the tram. This was in an area easy to get across the street and move around. Like I said in the middle of everything.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank graciens
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Best Western truly known how to ratify issues and I thank them for that. If i were to come back to Las Vegas, I would love to stay at the Best Western Plus Casino Royale again. I would also recommend them to my friends and family as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends