Best Western Plus Casino Royale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
2,440 results
All reviewswhite castlegreat locationkeurig coffee makersmall hotelpanda expressparking garagesmall poolvegas stripwould stay here againcentrally located on the stripeasy accessother hotelsmini fridgefood courttreasure islandslot machinesnon smoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Loud and noisy from the window, which allowed the all night long noise from the garbage bins and delivery trucks to Harrah's casino, into the room. The smell and constant bangs, beeps, and roar of machinery was too much to overlook or ignore. Although the room was ok, everything else was awful; crowded parking structure, smelly entrance, distasteful casino, yuck is all I can say about this Best Western Casino Royale in Las Vegas. I recommend to avoid this place and to stay anywhere else.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had low expectations for this hotel after previously staying at TI, Mirage, and Venetian when in town for a convention but to be honest, I'll probably stay here again. The price was right and for a convention at the Venetian and Sands you really can't get any closer. The staff was always pleasant and helpful, letting me check my bag with them before checkin and after checkout, the rooms were clean and nicely appointed, and I appreciated the Kuerig and fridge. Now, this is not one of the fancy hotels, if you want that you can pay for it. This is a regular hotel which in Vegas could be a turnoff, but since I was only there to sleep I didn't care that there wasn't a tv in the bathroom. The hallways and casino are old, no doubt, but I always felt safe and it was amazingly convenient.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are quieter.
1  Thank DenverEyeGal
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The Casino and Lounge are older and in need of remodeling. I have to admit this made my husband and I a little nervous about how sketchy the room was going to be, as we feel we got a screaming good deal. The rooms are separated by a large glass door and you must a room key to access. All the rooms have been remolded. Our room was gorgeous, fresh paint, granite counter tops, wooden shutters, refrigerator, coffee maker, closet, and no smoke smell. All I can say: don't judge the book by it's cover, the rooms are worth it!

3  Thank Tami R
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Superb location right in the middle of the strip..Across from Mirage and right next to Venetian. Large, extremely clean AND quiet room with small fridge and Keurig coffee maker. Great comfy beds and linens. Small pool and fitness ctr, if you have time. Join their Casino Club for freebies.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great location, Denny's was nice, quick access to strip. Kinda seedy atmosphere, was not happy I brought my kids. Teeny Tiny room and bathroom for all four of us. Very noisy at night dues to alleys and dumpster and deliveries, etc. No problems with internet. I would stay again if I did not have kids with me or had connecting rooms. Beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family