2,576 results
All reviewswhite castlegreat locationsmall hotelkeurig coffee makerpanda expressparking garagesmall poolvegas stripwould stay here againcentrally located on the stripeasy accessother hotelsfood courtmini fridgetreasure islandslot machinesnon smoking
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The guest room was clean. Hotel staff were good. The hotel is conveniently located close to all mid-strip attractions. However, the guest room we were given was extremely noisy throughout night due to presence of a recycling centre next door!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Salek S
Reviewed March 12, 2013

THIS CASINO IS AWESOME. I've been staying here for the last 14 years. The staff is excellent. EDDIE THE FLOOR GUY IS AWESOME AND VERY FRIENDLY. THE 2 BARTENDERS MARK & GEORGE ARE AWESOME AS WELL. ALL 3 OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW ME ON A FIRST NAME AND THE BARTENDERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I DRINK. Who can't beat a $1.75 bottles of beer if your NOT GAMBLING. You go next door to Harrah's and it costs you $5.00 for a botlle of beer. I always look forward to staying at Casino Royale when I go to Vegas every year.

IT may not be your high end Vegas casino, but all you need is a place to sleep a few hours and take a shower.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank john j
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the large, clean room for such a reasonable price right on the Vegas Strip! Although the room was noisy (faced McDonald's next door), the manager told us they were putting in new noise-reduction windows. The casino is noisy & smoky, but they all are. After walking the strip & enjoying the sights & sounds of Vegas, we were glad to sit by a quiet pool & enjoy a drink. Well Done Best Western Plus!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Dropped in to check out the $3 crap game on a Sunday. Only 1 table open and it was packed. Lot's of low rollers (nothing wrong with that). Dealers seemed over welmed, yet seasoned, and unpersonable. Could not handle taking a $12 place on the 6 and turnng it into $25 odds on a $3 come bet. Had to pay the place to me and then have me feed them a green chip.

I can't complain as my $200 buy in lead to a $600 cashout.
Tried the $1.99 footlong hotdog, was actualy descent.

Not a bad place to get some low roller craps action it and test your system.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you are looking for a clean room on the strip this hotel was nice. The beds a little too firm for me but everything else was nice. They have a small room and a gym on site parking available. The hotel is a ideal place on the strip it is close to everything and lots of food options close by. We love casino royal and we had two nights free from gambling at casino royal and a free dinner at outback. We have stayed at the Venetian and mirage, belagio and a few others and those are very nice places to stay but if you want a cheap room I would stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side away from the strip
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends