“Great Seakhouse” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Center Cut Steakhouse

Center Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Center Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #498 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gordon Ramsay's new restaurant
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Seakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great Steakhouse in the Flamingo Hotel that very few people are aware of. Steak was good and very tender. Our party had a variety of cuts and all were good and tender. I had mine medium plus and it was just right. Service was excellent. Spread the word!

Visited December 2012

Wisconsin
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

I found all of the meal great tasting & well prepared. Service was outstanding. Back-wait staff kept water full & items pre-bussed. I was using an offer with my room which included a set amount & the waiter boxed up a couple of deserts for me to take with.

Loved the rotating photos in the frames on the wall - old scenic Vegas to modern day.

1 Thank jgates8
Calgary
“Decent food but not a great experience overall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went to Center Cut as part of a group after hearing great reviews. The food was good. The basket of various breads was a nice touch. The rack of lamb was excellent.
Our bus boy refilled the water glasses regularly as well as the bread basket. He was pleasant and service oriented.
I unfortunately cannot say the same for our waiter. He was pleasant but not service oriented. He grew a little impatient with our group as we were waiting for two people for quito a while. When we ordered just water the disdain was obvious. We do drink but chose not to this night in particular. Waiting on tables seemed like an inconvenience to him.
To make the whole experience less than perfect I am almost positive my Visa card was compromised. I use the card only for airline tickets and renewals. This is the first time I have had the card out of my sight in over a year. They did not bring the Visa machine to the table. They took the cards away and returned with them. The next day the charges started popping up on my card. Coincidence? Probably not.
I am sure with a different waiter or different day it would have been a nice experience. I do suggest you pay cash or keep your credit card in your sight.

NW Ohio
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Having heard some great reviews, my wife and I decided to try this. Although the atmosphere was nice, the staff cordial, and MOST of the food excellent, a portion of our meal was less than acceptable. One of our guest and myself ordered the special of the night, a bone-in filet at $65. Mine was quite good, however, my friends was tough, would not seperate from the bone, and became a chore to eat. Perhaps the most upsetting part of the ordeal was when we brought it the attention of the staff and the response was "well, that happens sometimes." Instead of offering us a discount on that portion of the order, we were asked if we would like to share one of their desserts. We will not return.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Miami Beach, Florida
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Good, close to top tier, steakhouse that seems out of character with the rest of the hotel. The wine list is adequate and not badly priced but lacks top tier vintages.