“Disappointing”

Center Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Center Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #506 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gordon Ramsay's new restaurant
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Having heard some great reviews, my wife and I decided to try this. Although the atmosphere was nice, the staff cordial, and MOST of the food excellent, a portion of our meal was less than acceptable. One of our guest and myself ordered the special of the night, a bone-in filet at $65. Mine was quite good, however, my friends was tough, would not seperate from the bone, and became a chore to eat. Perhaps the most upsetting part of the ordeal was when we brought it the attention of the staff and the response was "well, that happens sometimes." Instead of offering us a discount on that portion of the order, we were asked if we would like to share one of their desserts. We will not return.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Good, close to top tier, steakhouse that seems out of character with the rest of the hotel. The wine list is adequate and not badly priced but lacks top tier vintages.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our waiter rushed our group of 7, apparently there was a large party and he was afraid that if our orders were put in after theirs, we would be waiting forever for our meals. While we appreciated his concern, he was almost to the point of being rude rushing us to place our orders. They also took it upon themselves to butterfly our Filet Mignons so they would "cook faster." The steak still tasted great, but not very professional in my opinion. I think next time we could find a better steakhouse for the price with better service.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Being a regular guest at the Forever Fabulous Flamingo it is great to see they added an upscale Steakhouse to their restaurant repertoire. The Center Cut Steakhouse is located where the Burger Joint used to be. I was fortunate to have two wonderful dinners there. From the bread basket to coffee the experience was impressive. My first encounter, Sunday evening, I order the Shrimp Cocktail to start. Upon its service I thought they made a mistake “I didn’t order 3 lobster tails” – these shrimp were the largest I have ever seen. Served with a choice of side sauces, it was outstanding. The 14oz horseradish crusted Prime Rib followed. A beautiful slab of perfectly cooked meat that melted in your mouth. On my second occasion, Thursday evening, I ordered a dozen oysters, served fresh and plump. The Filet Mignon was cooked medium rare to perfection with a side of béarnaise. The service was faultless. The décor is modern and classy. The room is surrounded by flat screens showing pictures of old Vegas to the present. The Center Cut has to be one of the finest steakhouses in Vegas and I can’t wait to have the privilege to dine there again on my next trip.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I'm a steak lover but I couldn't ignore the seafood at this steakhouse. If you visit be sure to try the seafood tower!