“Epic few hours off the srip”

Kiss Monster Mini Golf
Las Vegas Bite Card
Ranked #26 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: KISS by Monster Mini Golf location is a unique 14,000 square-foot "KISS themed" attraction that showcases an indoor glow-in-the-dark custom-designed, rockin' 18-hole miniature golf course filled with state-of-the-art video and never-seen-before KISS props. In addition, a live DJ rocks the house, throughout the days and many "Crazy, Crazy Nights" with continuous KISS music, trivia, contests and prizes creating a destination embraced by locals, tourists, and rockers of all ages. The course is surrounded with arcade games, a KISS Museum, a special event room, a colossal sized KISS and rock 'n roll gift shop, and the one & only "LOVE IT LOUD" Rock & Roll wedding chapel. KISS by Monster Mini Golf is at The Rio All Suites Hotel & Casino is located in the Masquerade Village on casino level below the Chippendale's Theater.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Do it - It's a great way to spend a few hours and the staff are fantastic. Golf - with rock music - in the dark with Neon paint everywhere - what's not to love. Rock On!

There are newer reviews for Kiss Monster Mini Golf

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have lived in Las Vegas for almost 6 years and I have yet to try mini golf. My sister-in-law was in town for the holiday season and we thought this would be a fun place to check out. It was four of us that came and it was a really cool place to golf. They have a gift shop section that had some cool memorabilia and a cute little chapel. They did have a little arcade, but we were interested in the golf so we didn't play any of the games. As a local you do get a discount by a couple dollars or so which is great. I believe there were 16 or 18 holes which was amazing to me after seeing the whole course. The mini golf area looks small, but they really designed the holes to fit all the courses perfectly. There weren't too many people when we went and it was a weekday so that might be why. We had a really good time with all the scenery as you play and at the end putting the ball up Gene Simmons tongue was a bonus.

I would recommend coming here for a fun little game of mini golf and to check out some of the memorabilia which was pretty cool too. Had a great time!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We came across the Kiss golf because we stayed at the hard rock hotel (opposite) and so glad we did. It's well worth the short walk just off the strip to visit it. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is awesome. Even if you are not a fan of Kiss, but you enjoy mini golf, it's well worth a visit.
For those who are Kiss fans; you'll love it, as it's FULL of Kiss memorabilia & has a great gift shop.
There's also arcade games to keep you occupied.
We spent about 2-3 hours in there & we thought this was great value for money.
We definitely recommend visiting this hidden gem & we will definitely return on our next trip to Vegas :-)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am SO excited that this place exists! I live in Salt Lake City and don't get to Las Vegas very often. I had my daughter for Christmas Vacation and into the first couple of weeks of January and she told me, "When we go to Las Vegas, we HAVE to go to KISS mini-golf". This turned out to be the best idea ever. My girl is a 13 year old KISS fan and was excited the entire week we were in Las Vegas. We had planned on going on the first night we were in town, but we got a late start and decided it would be the last thing we saw before we left town. Like a cherry on a sundae!
My daughter was so happy we waited. We got there and she was immediately blown away (as was I). I am not a big KISS fan, but I will be a bigger one now. It was really a good price and the crew was kind and helpful and made my daughter feel very special! As a Mom who doesn't get to spend a lot of time with her daughter an experience like this is priceless! We played minigolf and had great time listening to KISS. There are arcade games, but we didn't play any. She purchased a shirt and some golf balls in the gift shop, and the cashier (Christopher) was helpful and informative and made her feel like a friend in the KISS community, or I guess Army.
This a great place for families. Reasonable prices, lots of fun stuff to do and a great crew!
Thanks for making our trip special.

1  Thank Diane Q
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was a fun way to spend the morning in Vegas. My husband and I got there right after they opened for the day so we were the only ones there and we had a blast. The staff was great and the animatronic Kiss band was highly entertaining. There's a huge display of kiss memorabelia and a great gift shop.