“Fun but a little disappointed”

Kiss Monster Mini Golf
Las Vegas Bite Card
Ranked #20 of 282 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: KISS by Monster Mini Golf location is a unique 14,000 square-foot "KISS themed" attraction that showcases an indoor glow-in-the-dark custom-designed, rockin' 18-hole miniature golf course filled with state-of-the-art video and never-seen-before KISS props. In addition, a live DJ rocks the house, throughout the days and many "Crazy, Crazy Nights" with continuous KISS music, trivia, contests and prizes creating a destination embraced by locals, tourists, and rockers of all ages. The course is surrounded with arcade games, a KISS Museum, a special event room, a colossal sized KISS and rock 'n roll gift shop, and the one & only "LOVE IT LOUD" Rock & Roll wedding chapel. KISS by Monster Mini Golf is at The Rio All Suites Hotel & Casino is located in the Masquerade Village on casino level below the Chippendale's Theater.
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Fun mini golf at KISS themed course. We were the only ones there and the staff did a good job trying to entertain us.
Lots of KISS music and memorabilia. Great way to kill a couple of hours.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I actually saw this attraction on trip advisor and decided for a laugh for me and a mate to pop down and play a round . The setup is certainly unique and if your a fan of kiss then its heaven, but to waste an hour or so away from the strip and to fundementaley have a laugh playing mini golf then this does the job. about 5 mins away from the mgm, youll need to get a cab back from the hard rock hotel opposite after.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Even if you are not the biggest Kiss fan, this place provides plenty of fun at a relatively reasonable price. Best of all, it is indoors and air-conditioned!

In addition, the staff at this place is really outstanding. Everyone works extra-hard to make sure that the patrons have a great time. We were comp'd some skee-ball tickets, which encouraged us to play more. After amassing about ninety tickets, we went to the ticket-counting machine. It was not in perfect working order, though. The machine only counted 62, but the girl at the desk gave us credit for more than 200. How could I complain?

We also got a couple of extra bucks added to our arcade card and were given a free golf ball for getting close to the secret score golf stroke count raffle.

Basically, it was a magnificent way to kill three hours.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was disappointed because I thought neon meant neon lighting with blacklights and lots of glow in the dark objects. There was far less glow in the dark than I expected. I had seen photos on the internet, but in reality, the place is small. It has a retail store with lots of kiss memorabilia, children's costumes, and lots of t-shirts. There is a small arcade area where tickets can be won and traded in for the usual trinkets, nothing special. The ladies bathroom was very interesting. It looked like a bathroom from a "dive" with black walls filled with graffiti, but it was a very clean facility. No yuck factor there. It would have been more fun if the kids/teens were there with us, I'm sure. The people playing looked like they really were having fun. I was glad to go to satisfy my curiosity. No worth going back just for me.

2  Thank monica_k840
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Im a huge Kiss fan and thought this was a great break from the casino. DJ let you make requests (as long as its a kiss song). Planning on going back on my next trip.

1  Thank badscene21