“Epic Party Tour!”

Las Vegas All-Inclusive Nightclub Party Tour
Ranked #5 of 343 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Party Tours is a complete Party Package company that focuses on giving our customers the best Las Vegas VIP Nightclub experience of a lifetime, for a great price and exceptional customer service. We are an upper echelon tour company who provides a Nightlife Party Tour experience. Our VIP Party hosts will cater to your groups every need with style and sophistication unmatched by anyone else in the industry! Party Tours is a multi-million dollar corporation that houses over 50+ staff members known for the best parties all around the world. Major television networks have featured us around the globe. If you are looking to have a fully-planned, hassle-free evening this is the place for you. Our VIP Party Buses are great for birthday parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, corporate events and Airport Transfers. Here at Party Tours, we are dedicated to making sure the best night of your vacation was spent with us!Experience Las Vegas nightlife at it's BEST!
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This was my first experience on a party bus with some friends and a cousin of mine. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I ended up having a great time! Everyone was friendly and outgoing which made the bus that much more exciting. Issac, our host, was amazing and knew how to get the crowd pumped! He was very prompt with time to ensure that no one would get left behind, which did not happen. There were drinks provided on the bus, although I wish there was more of a selection. We went to a variety of clubs that each played different music, and didn't have to wait in line at all! My friends and I had an amazing time and will definitely never forget a night like this!

All reviews
"mandalay bay"
in 8 reviews
"bus tour"

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Completely surpassed expectations! Isaac was amazing, very friendly group, loved the clubs, very easy to hang w fellow party bus people. Walked right past all the lines. Drinks on the bus, no cover. We had a group on coupon, the cost of which would have gotten us into one club - this gave us 4 clubs + the party bus + new friends. We are older than your usual club crowd - four 40+ guys, but had an amazing time!

3  Thank SeanRobin
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the first party bus I have ever been on and my friends and I had an awesome night! Our host, Isaac, was amazing (not to mention, sexy haha), enthusiastic and ready to make sure everyone had fun! My friends and I bought their groupon before heading out on a trip we would soon never forget, for only $45-50 each, with exclusive entry to each club, no waiting in lines and cover included in that price, even for gentlemen, and not to mention free alcohol on the bus, this groupon paid for itself at least 5-10 times over. I'd even go as far as saying I'd pay the full price for this party bus experience. It was well worth it. As the night progressed so did the quality of the clubs and I can honestly say I enjoyed every bit of it. The people on the bus were just as awesome. Maybe we just got a good group of people, the men being very respectful, the ladies being super fun, no drama, nobody who didn't know how to hold their liquor. It all made for a very successful and epic night that will definitely go down in the books =0)

1  Thank Marichelle N