“BEWARE”

and up
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour
Ranked #126 of 452 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: A traditional Hard Rock Cafe combined with a hotel and casino.
arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEWARE”
Reviewed August 30, 2009

My 16 yr. old son and I were at the Hard Rock to see George Clinton poolside Aug. 28th. We had come back from shopping at 8:48 and parked in the CVS parking lot which was not full and walked across the street to Hard Rock for the show. The music in the casino was like being at a concert, couldn't talk, couldn't get around easy because it was so crowded ,couldn't get directions to poolside , very dirty casino and out at poolside. Show was supposed to start at 9:00, started at 10:20. We left at 11:48 only to find my car "booted" at CVS parking lot. There are signs but not in the actual parking spaces, only on the walls at stores,cost 200$ CASH to get my car back. Felt like I was ripped off everywhere. Will not be back to Hard Rock ever or Las Vegas anytime soon.

1 Thank ArizonaLovestotravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible!!! Don't waste your time!”
Reviewed April 14, 2009

Don't go a knockin! Hard Rock is the worst establishment in Vegas. The staff is rude and very unprofessional. For instance, a friend and myself were playing craps and most of the time the staff was snickering about gamblers or having side conversations about their personal life. They were not concerned with with service and when I complained to a pit boss he ignored the situation. Hard Rock only gets customers that have never been to Vegas, because they don't know any better. Trust me, save the money for an establishment that values your business.

2 Thank sambopopjr
US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Too small, bad service”
Reviewed March 8, 2009

This is the smallest casino I found in Vegas by far. I never had a cocktail waitress come by, even after sitting at one slot machine for 2 hours. Found a much better environment at every other casino I visited in Vegas. For a hotel that charges a resort fee they really should improve their "resort".

3 Thank BobaJams
Chicago area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Off strip but worth the trip to the casino and restaurant”
Reviewed October 17, 2008

Didn't stay at the Hard Rock, but the 777 steak and shrimp at Lucky's (for $7.77) brought us into the casino. It is a long walk from the strip (over a mile?), but their shuttle will pick you up in the alley just North of the MGM Grand and take you there. Once there, you will enjoy the casino (as long as you like loud rock music). Also, get a player's club card and earn 100 points (very fast and easy to do) and you will get a $50 gift certificate to their Italian restaurant Ago. My husband and I each earned one and ate a $100 meal free. Fun, free, who could ask for more?

2 Thank cca6
Acapulco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rehab Pool Parties on Sundays are my favorite!”
Reviewed August 7, 2008

I was an intern in Las Vegas for the summer of 2007 and was very lucky to have Sundays off. The Hard Rock Casino hosts the best pool party in Las Vegas. I never had so much fun at a pool party in my life- unbelievable women, great music, strong drinks, and plenty of room for everyone. I've been to some wild and crazy pool parties on spring break, but Las Vegas is still hard to beat because of the Hard Rock Casino and its 'Rehab' pool party. I am heading back this weekend for round 2!! Hopefully i'll see some of you out there, I can't wait!