“Great Gambling Action”
Review of Casino Royale

Casino Royale
Ranked #114 of 466 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 26, 2013

For me - Every Vegas trip includes a gambling stop at Casino Royale. Great location on the strip - right across the street from Mirage and close to Venetian. If you are looking to gamble at lower stakes than the big casinos - Casino Royale is the place to be. To be honest, the place is a little dumpy but always a good, rowdy craps game going with the best odds on the strip. The drinks are reasonably priced and service is good. I've never stayed in the rooms but the casino has good energy and is a fun stop.

2  Thank DelrayMike7
"other hotels"
"free drinks"
"treasure island"

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Loud, crowded, cheap drinks and great people watching!!! Sign up for the rewards card there. Every 30 days you get to get a "fun book" which has free drinks and some other decent comps. I didn't stay at the hotel so I can't review it. We got 20$ worth of free food that we could use at any of their restaurants- which came in handy! We will be back!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I decided to put a review for this Casino because I'd say more than 90% of the patrons are not staying at this Hotel (myself including). There are only 152 rooms and most people here are playing for the lower stakes tables and penny slots. I've read a good review about Casino Royale and that it was a locals favorite, so I made sure that I visited it next trip to Vegas. Being not far from the heart of the strip, I visited the place 3 times and enjoyed the experience. They have a 8 station video craps and 2 large craps tables with 100x odds and 3$ minimum bets. It's almost impossible to get on the craps tables, but they are sure fun when you do. Almost everywhere else on the strip has a 10$ table minimum so this is a good place to start before making a much higher investment. Service is decent, but this is by no means a luxury casino and not related to the James Bond Casino Royale in anyway. There are some cheap eats here too, including $1.99 hot dogs, Pizza, a Subway, Cinnabon and even an Outback Steakhouse. While I haven't seen the rooms, this would be a no frills experience as they are essentially a Best Western on prime las vegas strip real estate. I have pretty high standards in hotels, but at the right price, the location and coolness of the casino would definitely be an option for me. Check it out if your nearby!

1  Thank IIIHorseman
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you go to this casino, make sure that you are aware of their blackjack rules. They are really weird.

1  Thank teamwaffle