“$1 Michelob Lights!!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“$1 Michelob Lights!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited Casino Royale too many times to count, for the $1 Michelob Lights... Beers everywhere else average about $3-5 (sometimes more!), but Mich Lights are always $1 here. :)

Visited February 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Our regular”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We quickly became regulars at Casino Royale while on honeymoon there in November 2012. A family friend had recommended it as a reasonably priced bar so we thought to check it out- boy they were right!

On first impression it seemed like any other casino- slot machines and tables everywhere. We soom learned that you could get a strawberry daqueri or a frozen margarita for $1 or a pint of Michelob for $1- that was us sold!

We started every day in this bar, as well as playing a Star Wars slot machine- we got rather hooked to it while we were there.

At the back of the bar was a Cinnabon (amazing!), a $2 hotdog store, a subway and a pizza place. All very convenient for the hardened gambler- food and drink all readily available!

The staff were great too- always very sweet with me when asking for ID (I look young aparently) and kept offering us fresh drinks before we were finished (no hassle in getting service after the first dirnk).

Will definately be returning to Casino Royale when we are next in Vegas!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Nicola D
Grand Forks, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place to go”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was with a group of 6 of us that all met in Vegas and we all loved Casino Royale! The service was great and the food available was awesome too. Not only that but we actually won something!! I know that Casino's aren't there to give out cash all of the time but I just loved that you saw a little something coming back. Had a very great experience here!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank StephanieM_1992
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place was enjoyable. Yes, the casino got us here because of its "fifty dollars in free slot play"!! Just figure using the free slot play gives you a chance to win $4000, a slim chance but a chance. Think positive!! When you sign up for your rewards card they give you coupons. My husband loved the coupon for the buy one bottle of beer and get one free!! For $2 bucks you get 4 beers. On to the black jack table. Loved it!! $5 play and I got to play for hours, I did not come home with much, but I got to enjoy hours worth of entertainment, while my husband watched the game and drank his $2 beers!!! You could sit back and relax.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank 1JMT
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Well worth the visit.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I love the Casino Royal. It's a fun old time casino right on the strip. I had a great time there. The outside of the building looks so cute compared to all the other bigger casinos on the strip. I'm stopping there on my next trip to Vegas.

2 Thank elsa_fan